Lt. Commander
If you have clicked here I shall assume you are a curious person which would like to know more about the Think Tank and/or would like some punch and pie.

The Think Tank is a relatively new fleet under the control of players that have been present since the early Star Trek Online beta tests.
Above all we believe a fleet should enhance the quality of the game and not diminish the fun by enforcing strict rules and regulations.
We're all here to play a game and as such, we represent an even mix of players, from content creation to PVP and STFs.
We often engage in impromptu parties and group with players of all levels.

It is our belief that a fleet should be made up of people, not numbers; and that everybody is equal.

Recently, we have been called the "friendliest fleet in the game" - (Which pleases me greatly )

So, if you are Lt. 6 or higher you may already qualify for entry. If we have still piqued your interest please visit our website and send an application form.

If you have any further questions, please feel free to email us by clicking here.
Lt. Commander
# 2
01-24-2011, 06:45 AM
Bump for a friend...
Lt. Commander
# 3
01-25-2011, 02:47 AM
Thank you to the {UFP} for the introduction you made on our forums.

Very much appreciated!
Lt. Commander
# 4
01-25-2011, 07:08 AM
*Piqued your interest
Lt. Commander
# 5
01-25-2011, 01:19 PM
Aha! Thank you!
I appreciate you pointing that out. I shall not make that mistake again!
How embarrassing!
Lt. Commander
# 6
01-27-2011, 10:51 AM
Thank you to all the recent applicants, you should check your inboxes for a response