Lt. Commander
# 1 Borg engine visuals
01-29-2011, 11:35 PM
I really like the spur that appears on the ship naccelle. I don't like the addition on the impulse engine. Is there any way to duplicate the spur onto the other ship naccelle, and disable the one on the impulse engine? If not, this could be a graphic particular that could be addessed at spacedock under the customize ship.
Lt. Commander
# 2
01-30-2011, 12:02 AM
No to both I am affraid.

Theese sets have been in development for quite some time, and I don't think you should expect to see any visual changes to them, now or later.

I agree that the "one side" thing is quite anoying, but that is just the way it is unfortunally. The only thing you can do is disable it, or try to get used to it.
Lt. Commander
# 3
01-30-2011, 12:48 AM
borg set looks tutally hardcore
Lt. Commander
# 4
01-30-2011, 03:03 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by anazonda View Post
No to both I am affraid.

Theese sets have been in development for quite some time, and I don't think you should expect to see any visual changes to them, now or later.

I agree that the "one side" thing is quite anoying, but that is just the way it is unfortunally. The only thing you can do is disable it, or try to get used to it.
I would think this would be a very easy thing to tweek.
Lt. Commander
# 5
01-30-2011, 01:49 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by NeilCell View Post
I would think this would be a very easy thing to tweek.
For one ship yes... But Consider that each ship, and each configuration needs a individual model, that is tweaked so that it fits the ship.

True, the models are mainly the same, but each needs a specific position, size, location on the hull (all fed ships, shuttles as well as the klingons ships)....

For one ship, this would probably take just a few hours to get all right, and tweaked right... But for all ships, that will truely be "hell".