Lt. Commander
# 11
01-28-2011, 07:37 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by B1g_Dav3 View Post
I ran Infected with a few minor spawn bugs, The Cure was completely bugged, 2 Transformer groups, and the Boss, and now this >_>
I'm wondering when you say bugged, what it is thats actually bugged? Its hard to understand without any further descriptions.

We used Vent, before each gate we knew who was where and covering which Transformer from the Borg Workers and what role we were performing. We all knew what and which to target and when to move. The Boss was actually very easy indeed, with one Science Officer tanking hand to hand next to the river while the rest of us were on the hill assisting, but also well away so not to pull the other mob packs in the center. The resulting space battle afterwards was simply awesome. STO at its finest.
Lt. Commander
# 12
01-28-2011, 07:41 PM
Quote:
I've literally spent over 3 hours doing Khitomer Accord, to end up bugged and have to transport out from the shield room, to then be back in space? What the hell man? I left this game because of the bugs, hoping that near a year on after release, some would be gone, but no? This is really annoying if honest :/ I should be not far off completing this, instead now, I have to find another team and do it, all again... This is beyond a joke...

To top it off, launcher crashes... What am I paying for...

Over 3 hours work for what? Nothing... This game really, really needs fixing :/
What exactly was bugged forcing you to move?

Clarification helps in resolving bugs.
Lt. Commander
# 13
01-29-2011, 05:38 AM
Used a shield recharge, then was stuck crouched down, and couldn't move at all, tried all my powers, jumping, rolling, sprinting, etc.
Lt. Commander
# 14
01-29-2011, 05:44 AM
Quote:
Used a shield recharge, then was stuck crouched down, and couldn't move at all, tried all my powers, jumping, rolling, sprinting, etc.
For future reference: If/when you encounter another bug like this, do NOT beam out. That is always a bad idea, particularly for STF maps because they can be quite large. The best way to resolve the problem is to logout right then and there, then back in for a reinvite to the team.

Alternatively, before doing that, you can also try alt+tabbing out of and back into STO to see if it helps.
Lt. Commander
# 15
01-30-2011, 12:17 AM
Whatever you do, don't contact a GM because all they do is tell you to restart the instance lol