Lt. Commander
# 1 Fleet Sol Vanguard
01-27-2011, 02:19 PM
Sol Vanguard:

We are a fleet dedicated to helpfully supporting your STO experience, namely having fun in a structured respectful fashion. To this end we have a number of rules. These rules come in three varities, what you must do, what you should do and what you can do. The rules listed directly below outline what you will do at all times as members of this fleet.

Adults Only means age 18 and up.

• First (Ventrilo): you are required to have vent. with at least the ability to hear. so you can follow the game play of your team. Please if you do not know what ventrilo is, please google it, if you do not know how to set ventrilo up, please google it. Ventrilo is a free download.

• Second (Conduct): This is an 18 and older fleet. Respect your fellow fleet members. follow vent rules on verbal content.

• Third (Chain of Command): This is not the military but neither is it a democracy when the Fleet Leader makes a judgment you will respect it, if you wish to comment do so in private. This is so that when you do have an issue with a judgment you can discuss it without disrupting other members gaming experience.

* Fourth (Activity) You must login once in a 8 day period or you will be kicked due to inactivity, you're welcome to rejoin at any time. Also if you know you will not play for more then 8 days update your member comment to show when you are comming back to play.

New Member information:

• Our Vice Admiral (Guy in Charge) is keith@keigetsu, if you have any questions ask him or check the fleet roster for other officers if you need help. If you need to know how to do that ask in vent and we will help you.

• When in need, ask! We have players on from around the world, there is almost always someone on, if you have a question or comment let us know, we need your input to make the fleet better. Don’t be afraid to ask in either fleet chat or vent, let your voice be heard!

Who is Sol Vanguard?

Sol Vanguard protects the peace and freedoms of Federation Citizens. We uphold the ideals of The Federation and seek to foster them in others. We, one member at a time, draw the line in cold dark of space against those who would threaten these values, which we hold so dear. We exist to put an end those who seek War, Oppression and Tyrannical Rule. Sol Vanguard fights for those who cannot, protects those without champions and fights for the rights of the weak. To you; my friends, who seek to protect the Federation, uphold its ideals and protect its Citizens, join us in this cause.

Vent Rules and Information:

• Code of Conduct: As mentioned above you will respect others if and when they tell you that a topic or type of language is offensive; this pertains specifically to foul and abusive language, racial epithets or judgments about racial groups. This is an international game let’s remember that and act like the adults we are.

• Age Requirements: We do not recruit members that are under the age of 18. We chose to do this so that a mature and adult environment may be maintained. This does not mean that those under 18 will not be allowed on vent, but any such admittance must be cleared with the fleet leader first.

• Vent Rules for Rooms: Each Room has a name relating to its function, when engaging in activities in conjunction with vent use the appropriate room for your group.

Bank Rules and Information

• Bank Items: Bank use is restricted buy rank in the fleet, if there is something you need, contact a fleet officer with the type of item you need and why. We are here to help you, not to pander to bank raiders.

• Bank Policy for fair use: Once you gain bank access please replace what you take out with a similar value of items or equipment. We acknowledge that this will not be instantaneous but please remember that others made their deposits to help you, return the favor and we will all have the resources we need;

• Bank Tabs: All the bank tabs are marked when making deposits please put them in the appropriate tab. This cuts down on how much work the fleet officers have to do, which means more game time to help you.

• Bank Donations: Although not required, remember this is what the fleet uses to keep stocked up on things that all players use during the course of game play. Make small donations as you can and we will never lack for these materials.
Lt. Commander
# 2
01-27-2011, 03:27 PM
Good Job lets get the info out there, also Sol Vanguard has been around since 3.1.10

Sol Vanguard:

We are a fleet dedicated to helpfully supporting your STO experience, namely having fun in a structured respectful fashion. To this end we have a number of rules. These rules come in three varities, what you must do, what you should do and what you can do. The rules listed directly below outline what you will do at all times as members of this fleet.

Adults Only means age 18 and up.

• First (Ventrilo): you are required to have vent. with at least the ability to hear. so you can follow the game play of your team. Please if you do not know what ventrilo is, please google it, if you do not know how to set ventrilo up, please google it. Ventrilo is a free download.

• Second (Conduct): This is an 18 and older fleet. Respect your fellow fleet members. follow vent rules on verbal content.

• Third (Chain of Command): This is not the military but neither is it a democracy when the Fleet Leader makes a judgment you will respect it, if you wish to comment do so in private. This is so that when you do have an issue with a judgment you can discuss it without disrupting other members gaming experience.

* Fourth (Activity) You must login once in a 8 day period or you will be kicked due to inactivity, you're welcome to rejoin at any time. Also if you know you will not play for more then 8 days update your member comment to show when you are comming back to play.

New Member information:

• Our Vice Admiral (Guy in Charge) is keith@keigetsu, if you have any questions ask him or check the fleet roster for other officers if you need help. If you need to know how to do that ask in vent and we will help you.

• When in need, ask! We have players on from around the world, there is almost always someone on, if you have a question or comment let us know, we need your input to make the fleet better. Don’t be afraid to ask in either fleet chat or vent, let your voice be heard!

Who is Sol Vanguard?

Sol Vanguard protects the peace and freedoms of Federation Citizens. We uphold the ideals of The Federation and seek to foster them in others. We, one member at a time, draw the line in cold dark of space against those who would threaten these values, which we hold so dear. We exist to put an end those who seek War, Oppression and Tyrannical Rule. Sol Vanguard fights for those who cannot, protects those without champions and fights for the rights of the weak. To you; my friends, who seek to protect the Federation, uphold its ideals and protect its Citizens, join us in this cause.

Vent Rules and Information:

• Code of Conduct: As mentioned above you will respect others if and when they tell you that a topic or type of language is offensive; this pertains specifically to foul and abusive language, racial epithets or judgments about racial groups. This is an international game let’s remember that and act like the adults we are.

• Age Requirements: We do not recruit members that are under the age of 18. We chose to do this so that a mature and adult environment may be maintained. This does not mean that those under 18 will not be allowed on vent, but any such admittance must be cleared with the fleet leader first.

• Vent Rules for Rooms: Each Room has a name relating to its function, when engaging in activities in conjunction with vent use the appropriate room for your group.

Bank Rules and Information

• Bank Items: Bank use is restricted buy rank in the fleet, if there is something you need, contact a fleet officer with the type of item you need and why. We are here to help you, not to pander to bank raiders.

• Bank Policy for fair use: Once you gain bank access please replace what you take out with a similar value of items or equipment. We acknowledge that this will not be instantaneous but please remember that others made their deposits to help you, return the favor and we will all have the resources we need;

• Bank Tabs: All the bank tabs are marked when making deposits please put them in the appropriate tab. This cuts down on how much work the fleet officers have to do, which means more game time to help you.

• Bank Donations: Although not required, remember this is what the fleet uses to keep stocked up on things that all players use during the course of game play. Please ONLY donate energy credits or data samples we make other weapons and items opon request.
Lt. Commander
# 3
01-31-2011, 08:28 AM
The people of this Fleet are very helpful to new members. This Fleet is for those 18+ years of age, and has a few older members (45 y/o myself), but the majority appear to be in there 20's. The Fleet Leader is very helpful, and very knowledgable about the game, and strives for us to group and work together as a Fleet.
Lt. Commander
# 4
02-13-2011, 08:43 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by GSBufFalo View Post
The people of this Fleet are very helpful to new members. This Fleet is for those 18+ years of age, and has a few older members (45 y/o myself), but the majority appear to be in there 20's. The Fleet Leader is very helpful, and very knowledgable about the game, and strives for us to group and work together as a Fleet.
Thank you for your kind words and insight on our fleet, happy to have you!!!
Lt. Commander
# 5 Good Fleet
02-20-2011, 12:30 AM
I have only been here in the fleet for a couple of weeks and it has been deinitly one of my more better fleet experiences. Extremely friendly helpfull and encouraging compared to some of the other fleets i have been apart of. So if your looking to give this fleet a try go for it i doubt you will be disappointed
Lt. Commander
# 6
02-24-2011, 08:48 AM
It's an awesome fleet, everyone is easy to get a long with, and I have gotten a lot of help ranking up since I have rejoined the game. All you have to do is contact the fleet leader and see for yourself, he will set you up!
Lt. Commander
# 7 Fleet Sol Vanguard
02-24-2011, 02:29 PM
Sol Vanguard is a fantastic fleet to join, with a great group of helpful people . I personally recommend joining as I have made some good friends from all over the world and have enjoyed playing the game along side them. The many things we get up to is Pvp, levelling in groups, running borg mission as a fleet and many other things. I can honestly say that I am honoured to work with such a great team.

Rees
Lt. Commander
# 8
02-24-2011, 03:35 PM
sol vanguard is a rly friendly and helpful fleet, im newer in the fleet myself but everyone is rly cool, check us out
Lt. Commander
# 9 Very Fun and Friendly
02-24-2011, 08:29 PM
They don't Raid or PvP all the time its more of a layed back fleet but sooner or later sol vanguard will try to help all of those that need something. There's so many people I get to talk to that are all over the world such as.

Turkey
New Zealand
United Kingdom
United States
Japan
China
Canada
and many more.

There's many characters with many different scene of humor. It's great because I like to learn about people and there culture's. if you like a fleet with all the things I have stated then Sol Vanguard is the fleet for you.

Hope to see you all online and in the fleet.
Lt. Commander
# 10
02-28-2011, 01:48 PM
really good fleet, very helpful.