Lt. Commander
# 11
02-01-2011, 04:57 PM
So the server is going to be down till 11 AM PST, when the event is supposed to start at 10 AM PST. Could we receive a better explanation of what is going on because I am seriously beginning to get frustrated?
Lt. Commander
# 12
02-01-2011, 05:06 PM
7HR patch time?!
From all the STO players in the UK - We aren't amused.

2 Delays and now 7hr downtime
Lt. Commander
# 13
02-01-2011, 05:11 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nitrousavster View Post
7HR patch time?!
From all the STO players in the UK - We aren't amused.

2 Delays and now 7hr downtime
As a european player i totally agree.
Lt. Commander
# 14
02-01-2011, 05:14 PM
I too am beginning to wonder what is going to happen. Reminds me of the 'failed' end of beta event where the feds turned up at ESD not knowing what the heck to do so when the Klingons did show up at ESD they got their asses whooped . Is it just a 'go to ESD/Qonos and dance'? Any special events, places/times to be? Suprises are great but can we have at least some details so we are there when things do happen. If there is a thread out there, sorry I didn't spot it but I'm not able to monitor the forums all day.
Lt. Commander
# 15
02-01-2011, 05:23 PM
Aren't you people a bit too picky? You can't find something to do for 7 hours? it's gonna be an event which takes place over a few days so you'll have plenty of times to play it whenever you feel ike it.
Lt. Commander
# 16
02-01-2011, 05:55 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by KyotoCarl View Post
Aren't you people a bit too picky? You can't find something to do for 7 hours? it's gonna be an event which takes place over a few days so you'll have plenty of times to play it whenever you feel ike it.
You would think so wouldn't you. I find it amazing how people just love to moan at the most trivial of things. Just imagine if some of the problems in the world right now actually did concern some of us for once. A little perspective would go a long way, don't you think?... ><

Anyway, well said KyotoCarl, and thanks for the heads up about the patch StormShade. Looking forward to the event so very much
Lt. Commander
# 17
02-01-2011, 06:03 PM
You guys gotta remember the event is a week long, you'll have plenty of time to do it.
Lt. Commander
# 18
02-01-2011, 06:09 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by V_Silverwings View Post
Reminds me of the 'failed' end of beta event where the feds turned up at ESD not knowing what the heck to do so when the Klingons did show up at ESD they got their asses whooped. -- Suprises are great but can we have at least some details so we are there when things do happen.
Although I thought the end of beta event was fantastic, I do feel a little left in the dark about what's gonna happen tomorrow. I plan on checking ESD and Sector Space for interesting stuff, and attending player events as well. My brother will be delivering pizzas tomorrow until late at night, however, and at this point I can only update him after the fact. So, I guess I'm just anxious to hear anything about tomorrow's events.

P.S. I don't mind the patch times, much. Just worried about the above ot concern.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tuskin
You guys gotta remember the event is a week long, you'll have plenty of time to do it.
I did not know that, which makes it hard to remember, but that is great news! Thank you.

/Ignore everything above Tuskin's post
Lt. Commander
# 19
02-01-2011, 06:11 PM
The point is that theres only one real anniversary date, and thats the date we all want to celebrate on the day not on the day after. So naturally there will be a sense of missing out.
Lt. Commander
# 20
02-01-2011, 06:18 PM
Rick James has some choice words for your couch.

j/k

Look forward to getting back from class tomorrow!