Lt. Commander
# 521
02-02-2011, 05:43 AM
either the Maco uniform, or the covert uniforms, picard warf and crusher wore when infiltrating cardasian research base.
Lt. Commander
# 522 Female Uniforms
02-03-2011, 10:22 AM
I would like to see various skirt types, lengths and shpaes as well as shoes for both on and off duty for my female character. I also would like to see a uniform slot designated for dress/formal uniforms, We already have off duty and fleet slots. I also would like to know how do we get access to the long skirts for the formal off duty wear. Its locked and my charcter can't use it. The same goes with the shoes etc... Maybe a female suit and skirt etc.. like the 20th century style or eve the leah Braums version in TNG. Its nice to have options, more jewerly necklaces and errings but that are the right size.
Lt. Commander
# 523
02-04-2011, 07:23 AM
Can we please get Valeris' headband?
http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/__...px-Valeris.jpg
the hairstyle is already useable but looks weird without it.
Lt. Commander
# 524 Re-Enable boots!
02-06-2011, 02:38 PM
PLEASE! Re-Enable the Boots for the "Bare Legs" options on the orion outfits!!!
They used to work a long time ago on tribble, there is no possible reason we should not be able to use them!
Lt. Commander
# 525 Tails!
02-06-2011, 10:23 PM
I'd just like to put my two cents in towards the request for more tails. I have a reptilian character on Federation side that really needs a tail. I'd even be willing to pay the C-store to get it.
Lt. Commander
# 526 Orion outfit bugs
02-07-2011, 06:19 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexraptor View Post
PLEASE! Re-Enable the Boots for the "Bare Legs" options on the orion outfits!!!
They used to work a long time ago on tribble, there is no possible reason we should not be able to use them!
Did that happen at the same time they took away Orion neckgear for standard uniforms?
See this picture:
Keliatana Urdnot

Sometime back when they first added the Orion specific options, I gave her that neck decoration because it looked like an armored collar.
But now, whenever I click Edit, it automatically removes the collar.
Which means if I want to change her outfit in the future, I can't, because her collar will be removed.
Lt. Commander
# 527
02-10-2011, 08:01 AM
i dont know about anyone else, but i really really want the admirals uniform from DS9's first few seasons and the last few seasons of tng...

this is the best website i have ever seen for the uniforms of star trek any trek...
http://www.st-spike.org/pages/unifor...2/uniforms.htm

please devs i know i will never be seen by any of you but these uniforms are so important to a beautiful game like this one. please consider it...
Lt. Commander
# 528 Admiral Ross uniform?
02-10-2011, 05:44 PM
Do you mean Admiral Ross' uniform?

Admiral Ross' uniform

I've been wanting that one for a while now.
Especially the belt!
Lt. Commander
# 529
02-12-2011, 05:34 PM
Yes i love Ross's Uniform, and also Nechayev's from tng and ds9, i think they are the standard created for the admirals uniforms, after the numerous ones in the first seasons of tng. i just want to be able to look like the admiral that my character is, not the captain i must dress as due to the lack of a proper tng or ds9 admirals uniform... im sorry for complaining but we have far too many choices for the new uniforms that come standard in the game, but to me they look like crap... too much like the failed new cartoon they were trying to make, this isnt star wars it is star trek. why cant we dress like that?
Lt. Commander
# 530
02-14-2011, 07:38 AM
Where is my Future Imperfect badge? I've been waiting for that for a long time. Also, I want to customize my holographic BO. It makes no since that a hologram has to be in that one single particular uniform and male.