Lt. Commander
Head over to the C-Store to check out the Delta Flyer and XP Boosts, available now.

Link to the news article.
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-02-2011, 01:21 PM
I shall be getting my Delta Flyer, just waiting for game to patch.
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-02-2011, 01:23 PM
Im Trying!!!!! 89%
Lt. Commander
# 4
02-02-2011, 01:59 PM
Nice job on the Delta Flyer, Cryptic! I love the little Delta pet, too.

I have a few questions though. First, I didn't see my shuttle's name or registry number on it, after I changed it. Was I just not looking hard enough, or is it not on there?

Second, I've noticed you can launch either the Delta pet or the Runabout pet while on your ship (mine was an Intrepid Retrofit), but not both. Is this intentional? I can understand it if it is (they're both pretty big craft), but I was hoping to be able to launch my Delta, Runabout, and Type-8 pets all at once, heh. (You can launch the Type-8 with either of the other two at the same time, but not all three).

Regardless, thanks for getting the Delta out, and I look forward to using it later this week in the new episode!
Lt. Commander
# 5
02-02-2011, 02:13 PM
I'm still patchin, shouldn't be to much longer!
Lt. Commander
# 6
02-02-2011, 02:14 PM
I bought with one character, and when I logged in on my second character he'd already obtained it (I mean in the sense of he had a new ship, not in the sense of I could purchase it from the C-Store).

But but but... no Klingon shuttle yet?!

OK, but seriously, I love the Delta Flyer!

Someone above mentioned that the Type 8 is already out - where? I can't seem to find it.
Lt. Commander
# 7
02-02-2011, 02:40 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by JimGamma View Post
I bought with one character, and when I logged in on my second character he'd already obtained it (I mean in the sense of he had a new ship, not in the sense of I could purchase it from the C-Store).

But but but... no Klingon shuttle yet?!

OK, but seriously, I love the Delta Flyer!

Someone above mentioned that the Type 8 is already out - where? I can't seem to find it.
If you meant me, sorry about that. I meant the Type-8 Shuttle pet that came from the Del Taco code a while back.

The flyable Type-8 (and the Klingon's Toron version) shuttle aren't out yet. They're supposed to be given out (along with a free ship slot for each character, so that you will definitely have room for it) before the next Featured Episode. So, we'll probably get our Type-8/Toron shuttles on Saturday, when we accept the mission.
Lt. Commander
# 8
02-02-2011, 03:00 PM
Fractal_Eye: Yeah, I did mean you - thanks for the clarification.
Lt. Commander
# 9
02-02-2011, 03:42 PM
Git me a delta flyer and some good xp boosts for my alt levelling...! Awesome
Lt. Commander
# 10 Delta Flyer
02-02-2011, 04:33 PM
I hope my Long Range Science Vessel (Retrofit) will allow me to carry the Delta Flyer as a secondary ship.