Lt. Commander
# 11
02-02-2011, 12:22 PM
Not sure if that's still valid, since Mr. Cryptic up there didn't really say anything about those numbers, but for what it's worth...

Quote:

Or any other Account or Billing Issues

We offer live phone support Monday through Friday 8 A.M. to 5 P.M. PST (Hours may be extended due to peak workload). This form of support carries no charge other than any normal long-distance charges from your phone company for calls outside your local area.

You can contact us by phone at: 408 354 7850 or by submitting a request via the web at http://champions-online.com/support.

European Account and Billing Issues

Same as the above but the hours are 8 A.M. GMT to 5 P.M. GMT Monday through Friday. The phone numbers for billing support are as follows:

France: 09 75 17 08 79

Germany: (030) 896 778 048 59

UK: 0870 490 0617
I know that's from the Champions website, but back when I called their hotline, it was the same for both CO and STO.
Lt. Commander
# 12
02-02-2011, 12:26 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Berserkerkitten View Post
Not sure if that's still valid, since Mr. Cryptic up there didn't really say anything about those numbers, but for what it's worth...

I know that's from the Champions website, but back when I called their hotline, it was the same for both CO and STO.
That number don't work, I tried it earlier thanks anyway (and yeah, you do have a cool nickname)
Lt. Commander
# 13
02-02-2011, 12:27 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Uneasybbj View Post
That number don't work, I tried it earlier thanks anyway (and yeah, you do have a cool nickname)
Sorry about that, then. Been a while since I called them, so maybe the whole hotline thingie got canned in the meanwhile. It was not my intention to confuse you.

Ah well, good luck on getting that account back!
Lt. Commander
# 14
02-02-2011, 12:36 PM
I get kicked out of the support chat with Chrome, and IE, trying firefox now.
just got kicked off with firefox too! wtf.
After 5-7 minutes, it just says department is currently closed, and that the hours are 9 am to 9 pm respectfully.