Lt. Commander
I noticed that all the special title unlocks and the Access codes to the Captain's table are missing from the C-Store after todays patch.
Lt. Commander
# 2 This is happening a lot
02-03-2011, 05:05 AM
I notced this happening a lot. I just purchased the lifetime membership and Im having the same problem. I noticed about 20 others last night with the same issues
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-03-2011, 07:42 AM
Just noticed this problem today when I created a new character and opened the C-Store to collect my Career Officer title along with some other stuff. None of my title unlocks are showing in the C-Store and no Access Code for the Captain's Table either! Checked on my other characters but it was the same for all of them. I've already claimed the unlocked titles on the older characters, but what about new characters and the Access Code for the Captain's Table?

Not sure if there was anything else missing, but I notice there's been a few posts about errors with the C-Store lately! Are all the various errors linked or is it a case of fixing one error and then a new one pops up?
Lt. Commander
# 4
02-03-2011, 09:32 AM
I had some problems with the c-store yesterday but they seemed to have cleared up. It could easily be fix one thread, 30 more come unraveled type situation. =\