Lt. Commander
# 11
02-03-2011, 09:47 AM
First off its kill range is very small , and i had no problems killing off the drone before it dropped the mine and also is very slow to arm so i don't think it is oped at all .
Lt. Commander
# 12
02-03-2011, 09:49 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Matunus
First off its kill range is very small , and i had no problems killing off the drone before it dropped the mine and also is very slow to arm so i don't think it is oped at all .
I wasn't talking about it being OP'ed, my point was tat in the movie they established how UBER DANGEROUS it is....but now they have a "Lite" version of it to use on single people? lol wtf?
Lt. Commander
# 13
02-03-2011, 09:54 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Matunus
Well, i focused on the mine that it dropped. The radius of the mist didnt seem very small to me. I also tried targetting the drone but it again had a lot of health. Are you tactical? My Lt. Commander Engineer simply didnt have the fire power to take out either quickly. Once a drone was gone, the engineer quickly deployed another. so I didnt even see the point.
Lt. Commander
# 14
02-03-2011, 09:58 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by CapTrott View Post
Well, i focused on the mine that it dropped. The radius of the mist didnt seem very small to me. I also tried targetting the drone but it again had a lot of health. Are you tactical? My Lt. Commander Engineer simply didnt have the fire power to take out either quickly. Once a drone was gone, the engineer quickly deployed another. so I didnt even see the point.
Nope i run eng and i think ma by you need to look at your weapon setup on your bo's this is not op far from it, no offense but ma by you should look at the way you approach ground combat. yes if you just sit there and stay in 1 place then yes it will kill you , but its easy to get you and your bo's out of the way.
Lt. Commander
# 15
02-03-2011, 10:56 AM
Hey Everyone,

Thanks for the feedback. I can and will make this kill the Romulans stuck in the blast in most cases. They try and run and so do your bridge officers. (Well they should based on the tech used). I will be decreasing the HP on the mine it self a little but not the drone. I want you to see the hazard and react to it. Either by running away ( Best idea) or by dropping a ton of damage onto the mine. You may see a Romulan or two immune to the effects... They just happen to find a way to protect them self.

I will hopefully get these changes in and into testing asap.

Thanks and keep the feedback flowing in. You guys are great!.

-Chad
Lt. Commander
# 16
02-03-2011, 11:02 AM
The first time this hit me I didn't see it coming and it killed me and 2 BOs. Once I saw what it was that was kicking my posterior I just stayed away from it. Though at Captain I had enough firepower to kill the drone or the mine before I had any problems. Though to be fair, I maximize my expose potential so I can kill things fast.
Lt. Commander
# 17
02-03-2011, 11:47 AM
Haven't fought the new Rommies planetside yet, but OMG they are so much more fun in space now. The tractor mines and the D'deridex's ability to fire not one but THREE heavy plasma torpedos makes them a whole new challenge.
Lt. Commander
# 18
02-03-2011, 12:57 PM
<------Romulan Butt kicker