Lt. Commander
# 21
02-02-2011, 02:18 PM
pray tell other than the cool factor and nostalgia initially flying the said fighters/delta flyer, what viable can be done with them? seem like a waste to me. Unless you create a queue called Wing Commander and have us dog fight in our shuttlcraft.

please could you devote your resources now into a feature which is to come out in the long term which will give endless hours of gameplay, say territorial pvp?
Lt. Commander
# 22
02-02-2011, 03:31 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cruis.In View Post
pray tell other than the cool factor and nostalgia initially flying the said fighters/delta flyer, what viable can be done with them? seem like a waste to me. Unless you create a queue called Wing Commander and have us dog fight in our shuttlcraft.

please could you devote your resources now into a feature which is to come out in the long term which will give endless hours of gameplay, say territorial pvp?
Agreed.

But instant dollar satisfaction will always prevail. Just look at the c-store.
Lt. Commander
# 23
02-02-2011, 03:37 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonathan_Kent View Post
"Where's Sulu?"

"How Do I Shot Phazor?"

"Where is Delta Flyer?"

Am I the only one who thinks the average Chat channel sounds like a conversation between Petrie and Ducky?
I thought they were all roleplaying as Pakleds
Lt. Commander
# 24
02-02-2011, 03:38 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dstahl View Post
This rumor is the closest thing to the truth at the moment.

My best estimate says that by the time episode 3 of the new series hits - you'll see the new missions which will allow you to craft a delta flyer (and possibly even other shuttles/fighters as well).
Maybe re-tool the description to say that you will beable to craft it "soon"
Lt. Commander
# 25
02-02-2011, 03:46 PM
The question here is what the different between the crafting and the one sold on C-stone.
Lt. Commander
# 26
02-02-2011, 03:50 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bellsarius
The question here is what the different between the crafting and the one sold on C-stone.
My guess would be nothing except the mini shuttle you get when you buy it. Purely a guess though.
Lt. Commander
# 27
02-02-2011, 04:02 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by maina View Post
My guess would be nothing except the mini shuttle you get when you buy it. Purely a guess though.
you get a mini shuttle if you but the one from C-stone. you mean like a pet if so i don't want it. i will wait for the crafting one. i hate the idea of ship that have pets which follows them about and do nothing.
Lt. Commander
# 28
02-02-2011, 04:09 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bellsarius
you get a mini shuttle if you but the one from C-stone. you mean like a pet if so i don't want it. i will wait for the crafting one. i hate the idea of ship that have pets which follows them about and do nothing.
Yes it's just a pet you get with the Delta. The idea was to give the c-store ships a alternate method, the Gal-X for referrals, others for emblems, but they are exact same ships. So the shuttle should be the same also, they may throw in the pet on the crafting one anyways, it was in a device slot when I bought mine. I was just guessing.

As a side note, instant gratification, yes and no. I like the game, I'm a lifer, I buy things from the c-store sometimes to show my support. When a non-lifer is still paying monthly for this game and has passed a total amount that I have spent on a lifetime, at least they will have the comfort of knowing I'm still showing my support.
Lt. Commander
# 29
02-04-2011, 07:58 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Staran View Post
and the ability to craft your own borg tactical cube?
it'll only cost you about 10k of each anomaly and 100 of each RARE
Lt. Commander
# 30
02-04-2011, 08:19 AM
Quote:
This rumor is the closest thing to the truth at the moment.

My best estimate says that by the time episode 3 of the new series hits - you'll see the new missions which will allow you to craft a delta flyer (and possibly even other shuttles/fighters as well).
Something tells me the delay is on purpose to make sure all the itchy fingered people buy it before we can make it. I hoped to use that on the first Romulan mission but guess not...

Never mind though. At least its obtainable in game.