Lt. Commander
... can we, going forward, eliminate some of the "Kill Everything In the System" missions?

To be clear, I don't have a problem shooting things down. It's fun in the context of this game's war. However, the missions in question are all basically, "Enter system, kill 5 squadrons, leave system." And, that's it. No meat on those bones at all.

Another amusing thing? I don't necessarily have a problem with that type of mission, either. Something nice and simple can be refreshing. All I'm asking for is, not so many. Cut down on the total number. Replace some of them with content of a more interesting nature. Eh?
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-04-2011, 02:16 PM
I would like to see ALL missions in clusters to be remastered. They have all gotten quite stale. How many times do I have to find that a research team created a wormhole and had lizard creatures take them back through it, or an alien race was doing experiments to see if they could take over a planet, etc. Also all the stations you beam down to are one of three types. It would be nice to see more variety in design of the stations.

With the space exploration I have run into the "Please investigate lost ships" scenario too many times they have become so predictable. Now I know immediately which squadrons I can avoid. Also the "being attacked onsite because it is a trap" ones are to many to have happen.

A full revamp of everything in the clusters would be nice.
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-04-2011, 02:19 PM
Patrol missions in particular need to be remastered.

Star Clusters however are already scheduled for a major revamp, so no need to worry about that.
Lt. Commander
# 4
02-04-2011, 02:41 PM
I would personally like to see the Klingon missions feature less nebulas/fart gas clouds/whatever that keep you from going full impulse. The mission where you fly through metreon gas and can use pockets of it to blow up enemy ships is neat. The other what feels like fifteen missions where you're just flying through a nebula and can't go full impulse are majorly annoying.