Lt. Commander
# 1 Earth Space Doc suggestion
02-04-2011, 08:45 AM
Ok Firstly well done Cryptic on Earth Space Doc its looks great both inside and out. I do have a little suggestion tho. Everyone is pretty much using the space doc doors. Which is great. However the vanishing point is just outside the doors and you get a little bit of a jolt before switiching zones. If you moved the vanishing point just inside the doors it would look perfect. I wouldnt have thought it would be too difficuly to do (hopefully).
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-04-2011, 03:01 PM
Id like to see this turned into a little mini-game so you can actually use manuevering thrusters to actually dock. My screwman pops up the little thrusters only dialogue and when I click the thrusters button in the lower right of the screen, he just repeats the same message then I beam down.

Definatly a lot of room for development in this area...
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-04-2011, 03:41 PM
Sorry for OT, but
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolfpack-NZ
Id like to see this turned into a little mini-game so you can actually use manuevering thrusters to actually dock. My screwman pops up the little thrusters only dialogue and when I click the thrusters button in the lower right of the screen, he just repeats the same message then I beam down.

Definatly a lot of room for development in this area...
lawl
Lt. Commander
# 4
02-04-2011, 09:04 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ArnDog View Post
Ok Firstly well done Cryptic on Earth Space Doc its looks great both inside and out. I do have a little suggestion tho. Everyone is pretty much using the space doc doors. Which is great. However the vanishing point is just outside the doors and you get a little bit of a jolt before switiching zones. If you moved the vanishing point just inside the doors it would look perfect. I wouldnt have thought it would be too difficuly to do (hopefully).
i was thinking this too.. that the doors should close behind you (or at least let you make it fully inside the station before switching over.
Lt. Commander
# 5
02-04-2011, 10:00 PM
since we're batting around ESD suggestions (ie finetuning), it might be worthwhile for the devs to look into altering the transporter room beam in pad so 60-80% of the poeple beaming in don't all appear on the same pad. if it was spread out alittle more among the other pads, that might look a little better. Sorry for nitpicking. Just a suggestion.