Lt. Commander
The game has become unplayble, at least 50% of functions won't ever register in game, let alone all the lag and the load screens of death!

The game is going to crash anyway, so I'd rather have an hour of fixing this problem then just sitting around and doing nothing.
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-05-2011, 12:56 PM
i totally agree with this.. if by any miracle i get past the 10 mins of loading screen without being disconnected the game is then unplayable when you get on... just bring the server down now rather than later
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-05-2011, 12:59 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xenor-Nyiad View Post
The game has become unplayble, at least 50% of functions won't ever register in game, let alone all the lag and the load screens of death!

The game is going to crash anyway, so I'd rather have an hour of fixing this problem then just sitting around and doing nothing.
Yeah something is definitely wrong, i almost never have problems but today its DC'ing me at every turn and Crashing at every loading screen, its also rubber banding like crazy.
Lt. Commander
# 4
02-05-2011, 01:00 PM
I agree.... been sitting at loading screen for ages, closed the game and re-tryed several times and still nothing, so im giving up for the night.

But on a plus enjoyed the new feature episode
Lt. Commander
# 5
02-05-2011, 01:01 PM
I agree. Because of the Server issues, I lost a few items in a duplication bug. And I still haven't made it off Starbase 39 properly.
Lt. Commander
# 6
02-05-2011, 01:02 PM
Come on now... Is there ANYTHING more appropriate for STO's one year anniversary than a server crash at the worst possible time!?

It's like a walk down memory lane... Very thoughtful for the devs to provide it for us... Good times...good times... =D
Lt. Commander
# 7
02-05-2011, 01:03 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Turak View Post
I agree. Because of the Server issues, I lost a few items in a duplication bug. And I still haven't made it off Starbase 39 properly.
Cool yer jets gang....
Let the MOB SCENE ease up and things will go back to normal.
Lt. Commander
# 8
02-05-2011, 01:04 PM
closing duplicate thread - there is a thread stickied at the top of general to monitor this situation.

please refer to that thread for updates from myself or network engineers.
Closed Thread