Lt. Commander
# 91
02-05-2011, 12:38 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xar069 View Post
extremely unfair... we have one off issues, not constant issues. I've played many MMO's over the years and EVERY SINGLE ONE OF THEM have issues like this when new content that is highly anticipated comes out.

I'm tired of all this negativity... Cryptic has jobs posted, apply and help out, otherwise keep your negative comments to yourself.
I 100% agree with you Xar, People need to give Cryptic time to find and fix the problems, your moaning isn't making their jobs any easier.
Lt. Commander
# 92
02-05-2011, 12:43 PM
Closed for maintenance. ):
Lt. Commander
# 93
02-05-2011, 12:45 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by InfuZion View Post
I 100% agree with you Xar, People need to give Cryptic time to find and fix the problems, your moaning isn't making their jobs any easier.
Our moaning is what is letting Cryptic now there is a problem. But you are true on that it doesn't make their lifes easier. What would make their lifes easier and our gampaly suck is if we all kept our mouths shut when there is a problem.
Lt. Commander
# 94
02-05-2011, 01:01 PM
If we have a problem in or with the game yes we should tell Cryptic, but we shouldn't moan and complain we should show support for how difficult making and maintaining an MMO is, (hell there is a 100-200 lines of code in a scientific calculator).

As for the mission what I did get to play was awesome, can't wait to finish the mission (downtime is a bit annoying), and look forward to the rest of the episodes in this series
Lt. Commander
# 95
02-05-2011, 01:03 PM
Were there any hidden accolades in the new FE mission?

Before the game died ( :p ) I didn't find any (was about to complete "Escape!" ).
Lt. Commander
# 96
02-05-2011, 01:21 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xenor-Nyiad View Post
Were there any hidden accolades in the new FE mission?

Before the game died ( :p ) I didn't find any (was about to complete "Escape!" ).
Yeah, I was about to do the last part of "Escape!" as well, when it died on me. The only accolade I saw, so far, was the "Size Doesn't Matter" one from getting the shuttle.

Then again, I did the mission solo, so there might be one for doing it in a group and doing all three of the optional objectives (like the new "Stranded in Space" accolade).
Lt. Commander
# 97
02-05-2011, 01:30 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fractal_Eye
Yeah, I was about to do the last part of "Escape!" as well, when it died on me. The only accolade I saw, so far, was the "Size Doesn't Matter" one from getting the shuttle.

Then again, I did the mission solo, so there might be one for doing it in a group and doing all three of the optional objectives (like the new "Stranded in Space" accolade).
So far I did all the objectives taht I saw up to the point of the game crashing and no otehr award expect the perv(ish) sounding one :p
Lt. Commander
# 98
02-05-2011, 01:30 PM
Well, for those that ahven't seen it, here's what dstahl has to say about the disconnects. Frankly, it's news I can totally live with and will gladly give them time to fix
Lt. Commander
# 99
02-06-2011, 05:17 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by TavisMacRaith View Post
Well, for those that ahven't seen it, here's what dstahl has to say about the disconnects. Frankly, it's news I can totally live with and will gladly give them time to fix
Oddly though there were no statistics in that post about statistics, we KNOW 12,000,000 are subscribed to WoW and we KNOW 300,000 are subscribed to EVE Online so is it between the two or below? Don't get me wrong this game is better than both as i have a lifetime in this and have only been subscribed to WoW and EVE for one month each. just be nice to have some actual numbers, as I checked how many were on ESD for the anniversary and it was 1400 people (I just worked it out from the instances don't know how accurate that number is).

Back on topic so this post isn't completely redundant; the mission was amazing the only touble i had with connection was at the very end, the story was enjoyable and the voiceover was a welcome change. Where i did enjoy the static in the nebular it should've been simply on the minimap as cryptic, if you're not aware you have made a pretty game with beautiful models, it's just a shame you hid it behind a 20th century aerial failure.
Lt. Commander
# 100
02-06-2011, 06:52 AM
this was the most boring mission that has been made so far