Lt. Commander
So some people replay this mission and get another Fighter and a Weapons Array for their shuttle whilke others get nothing?

Let me guess: Another Q farm fishing thing?
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-05-2011, 06:49 PM
The Scorpion is a unique item. If you try to get it and already have one it'll not work. That might be where the confusion is coming from.

Once that fails to complete because you already have a Scorpion Fighter item you can pick the second option, the rare Mk X-S phaser.
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-05-2011, 06:53 PM
If you get no reward know that you aren't the only one. As near as I can figure, it's a bug that needs squishing. Write up a ticket.
Lt. Commander
# 4
02-05-2011, 06:55 PM
So I don't understand, are people not getting the fighter reward at the end of the mission or is this just a mission replay thing?
Lt. Commander
# 5
02-05-2011, 06:56 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fenrir1536 View Post
So I don't understand, are people not getting the fighter reward at the end of the mission or is this just a mission replay thing?
Mission replay.

You can't get the fighter twice but the replay should give a reward. Sometimes it doesn't.
Lt. Commander
# 6
02-05-2011, 06:58 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by LordDave View Post
Mission replay.

You can't get the fighter twice but the replay should give a reward. Sometimes it doesn't.
Ah thanks for clearing it up, Ill give it a shot.
Lt. Commander
# 7
02-05-2011, 07:15 PM
Got the Fighter already, but no option for a second reward?

AND of course a cool down timer!

Guess I'll have to keep trying this crap shoot until I either get it or they decide to fix it during one of the emergency maintenance things.

It would be nice if these things actually worked the first time.
Lt. Commander
# 8
02-05-2011, 08:34 PM
I just did this on the Klingon side and got ripped off there too!

To add insult to injury my "Ally" turned out to be the federation cruiser, which promptly opened fire on me. I had to get close enough to get the Depart System message anyway.

I was really looking forwards to this Episode and it has completely sucked the fun out of me with bugs and rip offs.

Next time instead of voice talent you need to hire some QA instead.

Better yet, put it on Tribble first, We seem to find bugs way better than you do.
Lt. Commander
# 9
02-05-2011, 08:38 PM
I've forwarded the issue to the design team in case there is something they can do to update this. More than likely it is working as intended but not being very clear in the reward description. The item is unique and you cannot have 2 of them on your character at once, so it needs to clearly state that before you start the mission and before you turn it in.
Lt. Commander
# 10
02-05-2011, 08:39 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thlaylie View Post
I just did this on the Klingon side and got ripped off there too!

To add insult to injury my "Ally" turned out to be the federation cruiser, which promptly opened fire on me. I had to get close enough to get the Depart System message anyway.

I was really looking forwards to this Episode and it has completely sucked the fun out of me with bugs and rip offs.

Next time instead of voice talent you need to hire some QA instead.

Better yet, put it on Tribble first, We seem to find bugs way better than you do.
That's not something to expect. These missions are supposed to be a surprise for everyone which is why they do internal testing. This, along with the fact that its an MMO is why we should expect bugs. Its not like any of the other series episodes didn't have bugs when they were first released.

As for your Ally turning out to be a Fed Cruiser, there is a certain level of humor to that :p