Lt. Commander
# 1 Desperate for British/UK Fleet
02-06-2011, 05:56 AM
Hi all

I am an experience VA and STO player/Beta/Foundry level designer.

Alot of UK players I have bumped into on STO are desperate for UK timezone fleet, RP, and really good formal fleet.

Wondering if anyone else had advice or offers of fleets etc

Many British players have joined any old fleet but are concerned about the lack of "teamwork/friendliness etc"
Thanks
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-06-2011, 08:53 AM
{UFP} isn't exclusively a British fleet (rather it's International) but it has a lot of British members, including myself and 3 other senior administrators.
Our TeamSpeak 3 server is at it's most active during peak GMT hours (GameTracker stats: http://www.gametracker.com/server_in...46.93.56:9987/).

We are definitely a formal fleet, though our members have complete choice over how to interact in the community. A monthly roll call is the minimum requirement for membership, beyond that it's completely open.
We place emphasis on community and organisation, elements which we feel enhance the experience of being a fleet member.

As for RP, we don't officially support Role-Playing in STO (likewise people are free to form groups to create RPs), but we do support Role-Play in another game called RPG-X. It's a modification for Star Trek Voyager: Elite Force, and is extremely flexible to create an interactive role-play environment. Feel free to contact me for more information on this or anything else.

You can visit our website at www.ufplanets.com.

Kind Regards,