Lt. Commander
# 11
02-06-2011, 09:04 AM
i dont know what you expect?
i mean this was the main research facility of the romulans for borg technology, this station has to be big.
if the station has maybe the size of a very big satellite the people are disappointed.

yeah i miss a big ground mission too, but i think its was a nice way to sneek in the station around and figure things out.
and the other thing is in the trailer you see scene of a ground mission with borg technology.
so i think is really sure, that we will visit the vault again and this time we beam down.

and if not, like i say the station has to be really big and impressive, centers for research by the military arent small cages for 5 scientist :p.
its more for 6
Lt. Commander
# 12
02-06-2011, 09:07 AM
i loved it, i specialy loved the interior ship flight.

just think of the ability to enter ESD (and maybe a future KDF smilarity?)
and fly to a docking station, even tho that could be tricky.

anyway, i loved it!
Lt. Commander
# 13
02-06-2011, 09:25 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sath View Post
That's why i prefer monthly over weekly. I'd rather wait a few weeks than playing for 30 mins.
Agreed. Yes this is a part of a series, but I'd rather spend 1-2 hours on a deep episode than one even with great side quests (this had some great ones) for 30 minutes. Since there isn't an endgame out there and dstahl has said he doesn't plan on a major update anytime soon, we are left with these.
Lt. Commander
# 14
02-06-2011, 09:31 AM
The mission was perfect! Not to long and not to short. It also featured some of the most amazing visuals and environmental details I have ever seen in STO! The only thing that was off was the shuttlecrafts! I mean what starship doesn't already have 2 or 3 shuttle's in it's inventory?.