Lt. Commander
i cant take these beeps in cap and hold anymore.i am forced to just shut off the speakers.its the mosy annoying thing ever.please get rid of that i wouldnt mind an ignore button on mines either.
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-05-2011, 01:01 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by gongo88 View Post
i cant take these beeps in cap and hold anymore.i am forced to just shut off the speakers.its the mosy annoying thing ever.please get rid of that i wouldnt mind an ignore button on mines either.
what are u beeping about cuz I can't understand what it is that u r talking about

Please clearly tell us what is beeping
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-05-2011, 01:07 PM
sam thing is...er was hapening to me...some sort of beeping and popping ..i think it is the inherent background noise of your ship etc.....it definitely not the sound of peoplpe talkingor the whatnot from the communication areas in Cap n hold.
Lt. Commander
# 4
02-07-2011, 03:48 AM
I've been getting something similar in Cap n Hold lately, a continuous beeping like the beep you get if you try to activate a power that is on cool down. Haven't been able to figure out what is causing it but it is annoying.
Lt. Commander
# 5
02-07-2011, 04:27 AM
If it's what I think it is its like a console activation and background ship noises-ish. I just filter it out and that's if I'm not in combat though luckily I only need to do my Klingon daily as my fed accolades are done and thankful I'm jsut 4 dailies away from finishing my fed arenas! Less stress and frustration not needing to pug.
Lt. Commander
# 6
02-07-2011, 04:29 AM
As far as I can tell it's the sound you get from balancing shields. It can happen in any grouped environment though, just seems most common in C&H.
Lt. Commander
# 7
02-07-2011, 06:44 AM
I get the annoying "rejection" (cool down) sound beeping constantly when I hit "fire all weapons" constantly when in a heated battle. This is a big problem here after the patch. Very annoying. PLEASE FIX!
Lt. Commander
# 8
02-07-2011, 06:49 AM
I can have it go off numberous times almost as if it's going off every time I move the move while I'm looking around so perhaps there are other things setting it off.
Lt. Commander
# 9
02-07-2011, 07:31 AM
It's been happening for a long time, not just the recent patch. I've always thought of it as some glitch that's playing the shield balance sound whenever someone in the instance uses it (hence the spam when in C&H which has high number of ppl) but thats just a wild guess.