Lt. Commander
# 81
02-06-2011, 08:38 PM
I love threads like this. As annoying as it may be getting kicked and then having to queue (I can seriously imagine that being very annoying) id much rather have to queue 10-20 minutes than join an empty server.

That being said it does suck having to queue especially when you are a paying customer. That however can only get you so far. Because im a lifetime subscriber does that mean I should get everything first and the best of everything because I have invested more money?

Ironically however I do think I get pushed to the fore of queues due to my lifetime subscription (if I remember correctly). Theres very little that can really be done about this however. Cryptic need to just improve servers and the load they can take which takes time.

Again its better to join a server with a short queue than an empty one.

It WOULD be nice however if all paying members jumped the queue but then making non-subscribers queue 10-20 minutes to test a game they are unsure of buying isn't a very good marketing strategy...
Lt. Commander
# 82
02-07-2011, 11:44 AM
As I said I would do, I'm giving the information to the ticked I filed regarding this issue. I hope this clears up any confusion anyone was having about this.

Quote:
Issue Summary:
===== Ticket Submission Data =====
Game: Star Trek Online
Platform: Not Selected
Category: Account & Billing Services
==========
So I wait patiently till the servers come back up and what do I see when I go to log in...
"We're sorry, but the game servers are currently full and there is a queue to start playing. Your queue position is 84 out of 120.

When this message disappears, you will be logged in."

The queue got as high as 400 something just when I was waiting. Then it dropped to 150 something. I'm still waiting as number 1 and it hasn't allowed me to log in yet.

WTF is this and how do I get rid of it? Why am I paying to play online if I can't login?

Customer Service Responses:
We believe that your issue may have been caused by a brief period of server instability. Additionally, we are actively tracking these occurrences in order to resolve and prevent future problems associated with connectivity. If you continue to experience connectivity issues, please respond back with as much information as possible to assist us in tracking down the issue. Thank you for taking the time to report this issue, and thank you for playing! Atari Support
Closed Thread