Lt. Commander
# 11
01-24-2011, 01:15 PM
You have a primary mission with objectives to complete.
You can also piece together the story itself. That can be considered a secondary objective. You can talk to people or you can let them be. Talking to them are NOT primary mission objectives, unless stated otherwise.
I give you + or - points for the talk path you pick in my little RP scheme. And at the end, once you successfully completed the Primary mission you get to pick the debriefing that reflects the number of Secondary points collected.

I tell you what, why not actually try the mission to see what I mean? I'm sure you can spot the trick as well. It is not that hard.
Lt. Commander
# 12
01-24-2011, 01:32 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pendra37 View Post
And at the end, once you successfully completed the Primary mission you get to pick the debriefing that reflects the number of Secondary points collected.
See, that's the part that confuses me...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pendra37 View Post
...why not actually try the mission to see what I mean?
I guess I'll have to do just that then.
Lt. Commander
# 13
01-25-2011, 08:10 PM
Look out, I've got a d100, and I am NOT afraid to use it!
Lt. Commander
# 14
02-07-2011, 12:05 PM
Alright, since I found out that your mission already had a thread, I figured I'd write here instead of making a new one.

I thought what you created was a very good creative mission. Loved the buildings that you can actually enter. Must have taken a while to build that right. Also, the general layout of the maps were good.

The RP elements, I didn't use a pen and paper but I did keep some general numbers in mind just to see what they would be used for in the end. I liked the multiple 'faux' endings that you get to choose from the numbers you accumulated.
Hopefully when they really branch out dialogue, you can create this type of system without the numbers and have the game do it itself.

Good overal story and dialogue.

The only real problem I had was very minor.
One, maybe mention what sector Pico System is in. I knew but a new player might not, though it is good that it's close to Sol Space.
Two, implying that Remans were my characters worst nightmare might not be very liked by some hardcore RPers. They don't like to be told what their character is like. I think even simply rewording that section could fix it. Instead of 'your worst enemy' simply say 'it takes one of your enemies'.
Three, a begger difference within the multiple endings would have been fun. I read each one simply because I wanted to understand what you were trying to do. You could have made the gaps bigger. For instance a really bad mark could have the statement that the aliens were wary about joining Starfleet because of your actions or something like that. And have the opposite be true for high marks. Again, just a few minor suggestions.