Lt. Commander
I would love to see the following RP elements added to the game. 1) When you beam down to the away missions....you go to the transporter room of your ship. This is, of course, requested as an option and not a default. 2) a toggle on the space travel to visit your bridge...but rather than the current "visit your bridge" setup... that they make it that you default to being in your captain's chair when you fly in space and then push the toggle. 3) Mission briefings displayed on the viewscreen on the bridge and your BoFs dialoging with you in popups. 4) an option to send down First Officer, head of Security or any other officer in your crew in the Captain's place on an away mission. 5) the way you dock currently onto earth space dock via docking bay doors be implemeted on all stations other than DS9 and like space sations...for those...use the docking ring. If anyone can think of other RP suggestions...feel free.
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-07-2011, 08:14 AM
I don't think many of those are gonna make it, but here's an easy one...

Can we be rid of the beamout effect when I hit "Return to Tactical View"? The 'lore' leaves very little doubt that the captain has to remain on the bridge - at the very least on the ship - to command it.
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-07-2011, 02:53 PM
When transporting down to the surface of a planet, I wish the loading screen would be that of a transporter room... theres already a loading screen of that I think. I wish they would fix it to that, WHen we dock at a station, there used to be an animated loading screen of the inside of ESD. That could be fixed to a docking load...

All other loading screens could be random art and whatnot.
Lt. Commander
# 4
02-07-2011, 04:39 PM
Probably would of been better to post this in the general feedback and not the c-store area :p