Lt. Commander
# 11
02-08-2011, 01:47 AM
I guess not yet, there is still one day to fill the week. So, tomorrmeow there might be another meowntenance. And I can cunfirm, there are no MK IV-S rare phaser beams for the shutties.
Lt. Commander
# 12
02-08-2011, 06:09 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlindPilot
whats wrong with the vault i have done it 8 times no problem?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kudach View Post
No rare s-beams for VA/LGs
Yep, and apparently Klingons have a Federation ship show up as the 'reinforcement' as well.

http://forums.startrekonline.com/sho...11#post3339311
Lt. Commander
# 13
02-08-2011, 06:14 AM
I must say that this was a dissapointing patch in that it's really only cosmetical in that the xp boost items now dissapear from the inventpry.

I don't really think this patch was needed that much, and could easily have waited, and been put in a bigger patch...
Lt. Commander
# 14
02-08-2011, 06:28 AM
Hopefully the maintenance to the account server includes something to address all the connection problems that have bee reported lately.
Lt. Commander
# 15
02-08-2011, 06:40 AM
A low priority patch, could've been applied at a later time when there were more updates to be applied. Now thanks to this patch not only did Panda Cloud Antivirus say that Star Trek Online had a virus (first run), but after second run once I verified all files I'm back to this famous 'Disconnected from login server', with AV picking up nothing this time as I would expect. Another 2 days of unable to play Star Trek Online again perhaps? (it was like that last time this happened, a few days ago)

Capacity issues again, get some more load balancers setup, distribute the incoming traffic.
Lt. Commander
# 16
02-08-2011, 08:55 AM
Is anybody else having the problem I'm having?

I've downloaded Star Trek Online onto my laptop, and it worked okay, then it started freezing and kicking me off of the server. So I uninstalled and reinstalled it. Now it won't get past the "Cryptic Launcher Autoupdate" little white box, and it'll try to connect and update for a while, then it will say "The patch server could not be located".

What did I do wrong, and what can I do to fix it?
Lt. Commander
# 17
02-08-2011, 09:54 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DancingDoctor

I've downloaded Star Trek Online onto my laptop, and it worked okay, then it started freezing and kicking me off of the server. So I uninstalled and reinstalled it. Now it won't get past the "Cryptic Launcher Autoupdate" little white box, and it'll try to connect and update for a while, then it will say "The patch server could not be located".

The game launcher uses IE to connect. Make sure that IE does not show you as working offline, otherwise the game client won't launch bc it thinks you don't have an internet connection.
Lt. Commander
# 18
02-08-2011, 09:56 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DancingDoctor

I had that issue just when i tried to login when server was down.

Another prob was with IE7. was not able to run launcher. I hate that launcher is based on the **** IE.
Lt. Commander
# 19
02-08-2011, 10:04 AM
I never use Internet Explorer, and I never realized that it used IE...