Lt. Commander
1. please allow mission replay button while in a shuttle. It is a bit time consuming to have to go back to a starbase. switch ships, goto bridge, except quest, then switch ships again, then go back to mission location.

2. with the introduction to using shuttles. if we are going to often use these ships for missions please allow us a way to lock in equipment and BoFF configurations for ships. what I mean by this is to allow us to lock in the BoFF's and powers set up in a tray for both my main ship and my Shuttle. so that when I switch ships, my BoFF and powers are set up and ready to go. Currently when I switch back I have to reset up my Boffs and set up my power tray, which will become annoying very fast. As well, I like to use my Ageis set in my shuttle. But again it takes a bit of time having to always unequip and reequip stuff. Maybe we can have a pre-set item list where it auto equips these things when you select you ship.

Thanks for you time.

P.s. I am not sure I can ever get sick of flying around in the Vault. so amazing.
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-08-2011, 01:39 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pikoy
1. please allow mission replay button while in a shuttle. It is a bit time consuming to have to go back to a starbase. switch ships, goto bridge, except quest, then switch ships again, then go back to mission location.

2. with the introduction to using shuttles. if we are going to often use these ships for missions please allow us a way to lock in equipment and BoFF configurations for ships. what I mean by this is to allow us to lock in the BoFF's and powers set up in a tray for both my main ship and my Shuttle. so that when I switch ships, my BoFF and powers are set up and ready to go. Currently when I switch back I have to reset up my Boffs and set up my power tray, which will become annoying very fast. As well, I like to use my Ageis set in my shuttle. But again it takes a bit of time having to always unequip and reequip stuff. Maybe we can have a pre-set item list where it auto equips these things when you select you ship.

Thanks for you time.

P.s. I am not sure I can ever get sick of flying around in the Vault. so amazing.

I was just thinking to myself about the stuff in your number 2... :-/ ... your second bullet point when I came across your thread. The mission replay on your shuttle would be cool, but I'd REALLY love it if my ships remembered which BO's were commanding them. I don't find re-equipping them to be such a burden, because all of my starships are presented to the left. To remove a step in the process, of placing an item from a ship to my inventory then back onto a ship, it would be nice if I can grab an item from a ship, hover over the tab for another ship, and it switches over to the new ship. But definitely I would love to have my ships remember their BO spots. I currently have a txt file that's 70 lines long so I can remember which BO goes to which ship. Maybe with the new crew system?