Lt. Commander
# 11
02-08-2011, 11:52 AM
Looks like I'm getting more use out of Beam: Fire At Will in romulan space...
Lt. Commander
# 12
02-08-2011, 12:03 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by GT01 View Post
Apparently, ground troopers now have a Thalaron Radiation drone that will pretty much kill you in 2 seconds, literally, if you let it get too close.
See!?

You know what I'd like to see with the Romulans?

Tomalak.

We never did find out what happened to him after Nelvana III, was he drummed out of the military for his failure? Was he reassigned to lowly border post? Did he voluntarily resign in shame, to rejoin his family on Romulus and die in the Hobus Supernova?

Tomalak was the Romulan to a whole generations of Trek fans, from his appearances in TNG.

His appearance in STO would be a surprising and wholly welcome addition.
Lt. Commander
# 13
02-08-2011, 12:06 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Katic View Post
See!?

You know what I'd like to see with the Romulans?

Tomalak.

We never did find out what happened to him after Nelvana III, was he drummed out of the military for his failure? Was he reassigned to lowly border post? Did he voluntarily resign in shame, to rejoin his family on Romulus and die in the Hobus Supernova?

Tomalak was the romulan to a whole generations of Trek fans, from his appearances in TNG.

His appearance in STO would be a surprising and wholly welcome addition.
While I'd love him to show up, he's also one of the actors who have passed away. Andreas Katsulus always did an amazing job, and I hope that a cameo of him would live up to the actor's ability, much like how well the McCoy cameo went.
Lt. Commander
# 14
02-08-2011, 12:14 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Omega Hunter 9
While I'd love him to show up, he's also one of the actors who have passed away. Andreas Katsulus always did an amazing job, and I hope that a cameo of him would live up to the actor's ability, much like how well the McCoy cameo went.
We are in agreement then.

(P.S. I also loved him as G'Kar)
Lt. Commander
# 15
02-08-2011, 12:19 PM
Gotta love Automated Defense Battery.

Lt. Commander
# 16
02-08-2011, 02:03 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Katic View Post
We are in agreement then.

(P.S. I also loved him as G'Kar)
G'Kar is still one of my favorite characters in science fiction, along with Londo. Great actors.

As to the Romulans in the game, they're finally being brought up to a power-level more appropriate to their technology. Watch out for thalaron mines!
Lt. Commander
# 17
02-08-2011, 02:40 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Romulan_Propoganda
G'Kar is still one of my favorite characters in science fiction, along with Londo. Great actors.

As to the Romulans in the game, they're finally being brought up to a power-level more appropriate to their technology. Watch out for thalaron mines!
I'm not sure if I should watch out for Thaleron Mines.. With the information coming from someone named Romulan Propaganda..