Lt. Commander
# 101
01-25-2011, 01:04 PM
I loved playing Eve Online (for about 3 years), and I know it's off-topic, but I just wanted to post a link to an old picture that I always found humorous (and pretty damn accurate to boot):

http://www.eve-pirate.com/uploads/LearningCurve.jpg

(I really only stopped playing Eve because I had 3 accounts (costing me about $45/month), and it had become more of a second job than a game to me. I still think it's an outstanding game, and I think there's a lot of good things in CCP's game that I wouldn't mind seeing added to STO. That doesn't included full-world open PVP, but a lot of other things, lol.)
Lt. Commander
# 102
01-25-2011, 02:57 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fractal_Eye
I loved playing Eve Online (for about 3 years), and I know it's off-topic, but I just wanted to post a link to an old picture that I always found humorous (and pretty damn accurate to boot):

http://www.eve-pirate.com/uploads/LearningCurve.jpg

(I really only stopped playing Eve because I had 3 accounts (costing me about $45/month), and it had become more of a second job than a game to me. I still think it's an outstanding game, and I think there's a lot of good things in CCP's game that I wouldn't mind seeing added to STO. That doesn't included full-world open PVP, but a lot of other things, lol.)
ROFL :p ...
Lt. Commander
# 103
01-25-2011, 04:16 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wrelbyrd View Post
Not to let this go completely off topic, but you appear to have missed some vital things in EVE. Missions are everywhere and are easy to get.
Not when I tried it.
Lt. Commander
# 104
01-29-2011, 10:36 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jewkesman View Post
Even at that what about an eva suit uniform, this would be static, so you wouldn't be indanger of it tearing oir what but in combat for it specificaly a computer voice could play when your health is low enough that says "warning, Decompression eminent and progress to a 10 second countdown.
"WAARNEENG, DEEKOMPRASSION EEMEENEENT"

*proceeds to imitate TOS computer with 10 second countdown*
Lt. Commander
# 105
02-01-2011, 12:56 AM
Oh wow.

Just read the update post. It looks like I missed a metric ton of changes starting this week while I was away beta testing other games and taking care of things in the RL. May need to visit Earth Space Dock before those supposed changes. Anyone want to private message me a link of what those changes may look like?
Lt. Commander
# 106
02-01-2011, 01:49 AM
Quote:
Feb 8 (Tuesday) 1 Year Anniversary Event
thanks for letting it last that long, im looking forward to take part, unfortunatly im not gona be able until friday/sunday ^^
Lt. Commander
# 107
02-01-2011, 03:01 AM
Thanks for all the updates , keep up the good work

and keep them rolling I LOVE UPDATES AND PATCHES
Lt. Commander
# 108
02-08-2011, 02:51 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dstahl View Post
Mar 10 (Thursday) HOLODECK Update
  • C-Store: Prometheus
OMG please tell me it's the MVAM version! I've been waiting for this for soooo long, and it's in time for my birthday on the 24th!!
Lt. Commander
# 109
02-08-2011, 03:33 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by TavisMacRaith View Post
OMG please tell me it's the MVAM version! I've been waiting for this for soooo long, and it's in time for my birthday on the 24th!!
That's what we're all hoping for eventually but it is no longer listed on the Calendar at all.
Lt. Commander
# 110
02-08-2011, 04:14 PM
I like the prometheus hull, but I don't know if MVAM would make it better than it currently is. My guess is that it got bumped off the schedule because people are expecting MVAM but Cryptic can't figure out how to make it fun yet.