Lt. Commander
With the shuttle episodes here and in the future it would be nice to have a bridge on the flyable small craft. Ideally the proper interior of the shuttle or Delta Flyer, etc. with the episode replay console available. As it stands now we have to be in a ship of the line to acquire the mission then switch to the small craft. I found I was making 4+ map transitions and being forced to dock at a major station to play a shuttle mission multiple times. This seems a bit extreme. For me, I get the idea of having the menu for episode replay on a ships interior, but from a programing stand point adding it to the drop down menu on the mini-map would be an easier and quicker fix.
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-08-2011, 03:24 PM
this would be nice, i don't like having to switch ships, pick up a replay and switch back, its a lot of load screens to sit though

-into the system
-beam to the station
-beam to bridge
-beam back to station
-beam back to solar system
-warp out to sector space

thats 5 to 10 minutes of loading there
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-08-2011, 03:37 PM
Well since the longterm goal is to let you launch shuttles from the ships themselves instead of swapping at a starbase, hopefully at that point they would let you get the mision from your ready room and go get in the shuttle to start the mission.

As a workaround now, they could probably put a mission replay console somewhere on the starbases.

Though if they find time to make a shuttle interior, I wouldn't argue against it, it would be useful for the foundry as well.