Lt. Commander
# 1 Weapon & Kit Models
02-08-2011, 11:22 AM
Well, this always bugging me the most in the game.

While the lower level equipment looks stunning, the high-end gear does not. You know I really liked the look of the very first Science Kit I got. Thoose in End-Game look just too weird for me...

Same with the weapons. They get bigger and bigger with the Tiers. I mean compare a Phaser Pistol Standard Issue with a Phaser Stun Beam Pistol MK XI. Its almost doublesized and has weird things attached.

Here is a small comparison:
http://img831.imageshack.us/img831/4810/standardr.png
http://img710.imageshack.us/img710/9122/mkxi.png

I know its just nitpicking. But feedback is for improving the game and of course the experience. So why not use one model for all weapon tiers? Or probably use weapons that level with your chaacter like the Federation Type I & II Phaser that you recieve as reward.

I would really love to see gear that looks spiffed (as it is on the lower levels)

So what do you think?

BTW: I have equipped Standard Issue Phasers to all my Bridge Officers and myself. Lets see how it goes in End-Game :p
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-08-2011, 11:50 AM
There is a thread on this already, best to show your support there then to make another thread.
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-08-2011, 04:30 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Acceleron
There is a thread on this already, best to show your support there then to make another thread.
care to link us up? :p

and yeah what the hell is wrong with the models, like he said the higher the tier the biger the gun !! thats just wrong lol

do you know what we need a guy in ESD that can remodel ur weapons for a small "credit" fee ofc

Example: you don't like your XI weapon model, wel that guy replaces the XI model with a weapon you give to him as donor model, the donor model gets destroyed and your XI weapon now looks like the donor model! problem solved!