Lt. Commander
I fly a Science Ship - got through to Time Savior,

Started the mission, got to defend the USS ENterprise,
so I did!

> Attacked the IKB from the future first - took it down quite quick.
> Then it starts flying around at super speed and I can't target it anymore...
> So I focus my attention on the other 2 enemy ships.
> Destroy the first ship and almost destroy the 2nd ship,
> BUT I leave the little circle on the map to see if I can kill the IKB that is buzzing around further out in space
> [I suspect] the Enterprise destroys the 2nd enemy. (I thought my rear phasers would do the trick...oppps)

Now the mission does not complete. The IKB from the future is just buzzing around out back and forth in space.

I aborted the mission and went back to "continue" it but the result is that the mission does not reload, the request from the Enterprise happens, etc.. but the IKB is still buzzing around and there are no other enemies!

=(

Posted a GM request / Bug Report but that was over a day ago!

Anyone knows how to work around this?
Lt. Commander
# 2
01-09-2011, 07:16 PM
I just had the same thing happen to me. I didn't see a ticket for the problem and also submitted one in-game.

Like you, I was also flying a science ship. I took out the future Klingon ship first like you did and then took out the smaller ones. The Enterprise and the Klingon ship are just flying in circles now. Dropping the mission does not help,
Lt. Commander
# 3
01-09-2011, 08:39 PM
after droping the missions to restart wait at least 30min before retrying to let it reset the instace
Lt. Commander
# 4
02-08-2011, 11:22 PM
Same thing just happened to me, I took out the D7s first though.

Funny thing is that the mission completed itself while I googled for this and was writing reply, guess waiting a few minutes may fix it