Lt. Commander
First off I gotta say, I absolutely loved this ep. So much Iíve done it about twice with each of my characters. However replying it with my main (Fed Sci) there are no item rewards offered. My other 2 characters that ran this had no problem running it a second time and getting the shuttle beam array reward. The only thing done differently between my main and my alts is last night my main accepted The Vault via teammate sharing just to help him out who forgot to talk with the Cmdr before leaving.

The shared mission listed no rewards, which wasnít alarming at the time. But today when I tried to re-play the mission to get the shuttle beam array there were no item rewards listed via my ready room either. All other episode mission clearly list their rewards, but try as I might I cant get the shuttle beam array. Also worried about what my main is supposed to do when he runs out of Scorpion fighters.

Iím thinking this bug was somehow triggered by accepting the shared version of the mission. That was the only discernible thing my main did differently that my alts did not do.
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-06-2011, 01:40 PM
The VA replay mission does not have a reward.
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-06-2011, 03:26 PM
Sieriously?!? I wonder what the thinking in that is. Guess I should wonder if that intentional first.
Lt. Commander
# 4
02-06-2011, 03:49 PM
They have stated that it's a bug and will fix it "ASAP."
Lt. Commander
# 5
02-06-2011, 05:07 PM
Excellent, Thanks for passing along the good news.
Lt. Commander
# 6
02-08-2011, 11:27 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thlaylie View Post
They have stated that it's a bug and will fix it "ASAP."
Ohhh man and i feared that thay would implement a mechanic simular to VUX on defera (Cryo Grenades), what never gives out at least to me.