Lt. Commander
# 1 Stuck at the door ( The Vault)
02-09-2011, 11:42 AM
Hello, ive now collected all three code-blocks, but still unable to get the huge door open ?
all three code-keys are marked with a "completed" mark, but no respons on the doors.

What am i doing wrong here?

Regards

Murphy
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-09-2011, 01:21 PM
there should be 4 codes if i remember correctly but either way.

you scan the door and it comes up with a sequence. click on the right number when it matches up. it will turn yellow.

one of the codes, which i think you get from the romulans is a universal code and should work all the time.

if your really stuck. exit the mission and wait 15 minutes. then go back in and the interior will reset (you wont have to do the space bit again)

grab the first code from the turret and just wait for the code number to come up correctly, and the colour change to yellow then quickly hit it before it changes again.
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-09-2011, 01:23 PM
Watch as the current code cycles. The code will turn orange when it matches, at THAT time, click it. Your BOff will pop up and says the doors are opening. DO NOT just open the window and click click, you must wait for it to match up.
Lt. Commander
# 4
02-09-2011, 01:32 PM
When you have everything working right you have the full code moving, the partial code(s) which will light up at the correct times, and the cancel button. Click only on the partial codes and only when they flash yellow.