Go Back   Star Trek Online > Feedback > Feature Episodes, Events and PvE Content
Login

Lt. Commander
I got this idea from my gf who said I should save my fighters because i might need them in a future episode. This Made me think of flying my ship through the vault when suddenly a Borg tractor beam grabs me and puts all my energy to 0 and my systems off line. Then 3 or 4 heavy plasma torps come flying at me, and the only way to survive is to have my scorpion fighters out to shoot the torps down and disable the tractor. If u don't have them u die and respawn and the second time the tractor doesn't go off so u can complete the mission. But if u survive the ambush without dying u get an accolade for it!! I think this would be an awesome and surprising way to use our reward if u like this idea feel free to repost and get the devs to see it maybe they can retrofit an epsiode to include it.
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-11-2011, 02:22 AM
Sounds like a great idea! I have my fighters in storage and plan to equip them on my ship in case i ever need them in one of the next 4 episodes.
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-12-2011, 06:39 AM
I don't think you can launch fighters from a Shuttlecraft and I was under the impression that all the missions in this series would have you piloting a Shuttlecraft since they went to all the trouble of making them available in mission 1.
Lt. Commander
# 4
02-12-2011, 07:22 AM
My issue with the fighters is that I'll never use them. A one-time use reward is extremely dissapointing, I don't like having to use something in a pinch that is then gone forever.
Lt. Commander
# 5
02-12-2011, 08:20 AM
I think it has 20 charges so 20 uses from that one reward.

Replay mission for more.
Lt. Commander
# 6
02-12-2011, 05:11 PM
@thalaylie. I'm not sure if every mission will be in shuttle craft. The doors are big enough to accommodate anything I would imagine? And if we end up attacking the remans or vault I'm sure at least part of an episode will be in a cruiser. But maybe not, they did put a lot of work on the shuttles. And have you replayed for your shuttle phaser reward? I liked mine

@dekuscrubby. I always save my stuff too long too, and the level cap raises and i have a bank full of low level activatables :p and I checked my fighters and i think they're one use? Idk
Lt. Commander
# 7
03-05-2011, 10:47 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by stoickes View Post
@thalaylie. I'm not sure if every mission will be in shuttle craft. The doors are big enough to accommodate anything I would imagine? And if we end up attacking the remans or vault I'm sure at least part of an episode will be in a cruiser. But maybe not, they did put a lot of work on the shuttles. And have you replayed for your shuttle phaser reward? I liked mine

@dekuscrubby. I always save my stuff too long too, and the level cap raises and i have a bank full of low level activatables :p and I checked my fighters and i think they're one use? Idk
When I checked, they had 20 uses.
Lt. Commander
# 8
03-05-2011, 11:27 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by someStarTrekfan12
When I checked, they had 20 uses.
They have 50 uses