Lt. Commander
Angel Tribute featuring "Lost" by VAST (YouTube Video Link).

This has nothing to do with Star Trek at all, but I spent the last 8 hours working on it and decided that I would like to share it with you!

I've been a little emotionally unbalanced lately, due to feelings, for a girl... who also shares the similar feelings for me, as well as a few other people. lol

She told me basically to forget about her and to move on.

To stop loving her and for us to go back to being "just friends".

All because she's afraid that she'll hurt me if we take our relationship any further.

So this music video is a result of my emotional turmoil, I hope you enjoy it and also please note that a decent video featuring the song I used is quite rare on YouTube, hence why I created my own. If you like the music and you haven't heard any of the bands work previously, I highly recommend that you check them out.
Lt. Commander
# 2 Updated and reloaded.
02-11-2011, 10:09 PM
Ok I took the one I uploaded last night down, because I wasn't quite happy with the quality or the audio synchronization, but I put another version up which is very similar, just with a couple of small changes, in higher quality and with a slight increase in volume as well as better synchronization of the audio with the video.

Updated the link in the original post to take you to the reloaded video.
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-11-2011, 10:54 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alecto View Post
Angel Tribute featuring "Lost" by VAST (YouTube Video Link).

This has nothing to do with Star Trek at all, but I spent the last 8 hours working on it and decided that I would like to share it with you!

I've been a little emotionally unbalanced lately, due to feelings, for a girl... who also shares the similar feelings for me, as well as a few other people. lol

She told me basically to forget about her and to move on.

To stop loving her and for us to go back to being "just friends".

All because she's afraid that she'll hurt me if we take our relationship any further.

So this music video is a result of my emotional turmoil, I hope you enjoy it and also please note that a decent video featuring the song I used is quite rare on YouTube, hence why I created my own. If you like the music and you haven't heard any of the bands work previously, I highly recommend that you check them out.
A man...making a video about a woman? How deliciously absurd! :p
Lt. Commander
# 4
02-12-2011, 01:33 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZonaSamurai
A man...making a video about a woman? How deliciously absurd! :p
Indeed I know what you mean, she drives me crazy, in the good way and the bad way.

Have you ever watched BtVS or Angel? In my eyes this friend of mine is practically a real life slayer of my very own making, she even wears the silver claddagh ring from the show.

When BtVS first aired on Sky One back in the day, when I was around 16 years old, I became a fan of Angel, so much so that I got Angel's tattoo when I was 17, want to see? It's not a perfect replica but good enough for me, took that picture back in August 2008 but it hasn't faded since, I rarely see the light of day. lol
Lt. Commander
# 5
02-14-2011, 09:57 AM
One final bump to share this with all the single folks out there today who are in love with someone who for whatever reason, can't be with them...
Lt. Commander
# 6
02-14-2011, 11:20 AM
I have seen Angel and Buffy. I didn't like Angel in Buffy and I liked him less in his own series. I didn't like Buffy either, but liked the supporting cast.
Lt. Commander
# 7
02-14-2011, 12:12 PM
I've watched all of both series (will probably get them on disk at some point).

I also was not so fond of the Angel character in BtVS (it was like a creepy older guy hitting on a high school girl. It felt desperate and kinda pathetic (but when he went evil, I sat up and took notice)), but I very much enjoyed the Angel series. So much so, in fact, that going back to watch BtVS afterwards, I didn't like BtVS as much (it was sillier and more flippant, Angel was darker and that was my thing at the time). Great ensemble cast once they brought in Wesley, Gunn, Fred, and Lorn/the Host.

Hang in there, Alecto. Don't torture yourself. It sounds like she needs to find what she needs to make her happy before she can commit to one person. Maybe that might be you but is the chance of that worth losing what you have with her now? Only you and she can decide that.
Lt. Commander
# 8
02-14-2011, 02:31 PM
ZOMG - someone else knows about V.A.S.T.