Lt. Commander
# 11
02-10-2011, 01:46 PM
Then make it so, Riv Tribbles for Klingons (that freak out when they pet them even if the give the buff...lol) and Targs for Feds.
Lt. Commander
# 12
02-10-2011, 01:50 PM
Well the fountain ones were beyond unique so, not sure if having em as feds (that aren't from fountain) makes sense.

But power to ya all the same.
Lt. Commander
# 13
02-10-2011, 02:36 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leegir View Post
Captain's table?
Captain's table is eventually supposed to be a vet reward, but other than checking it out once when it was new, I don't think it get's used much. Liberated Borg captains I think are still lifer only perks.

But for vanity items that have no effect on in game performance, sell a KDF targ and a Fed targ separately, and let anybody that wants both, buy both.
Lt. Commander
# 14
02-10-2011, 03:41 PM
I picked one up from the Fountain and like my Shelat cub, they are totaly useless. Currently trying to get them to breed atm

I would preffer a Beagle
Lt. Commander
# 15
02-10-2011, 03:46 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jkstocbr
I would preffer a Beagle
I support the vote for a beagle but not for fed targs! They were something unique to the fountain, that you got if you were lucky. They're klingon pets, I say leave them as klingon or for the lucky few who got them in the fountain. It's not as if they do anything.
Lt. Commander
# 16
02-10-2011, 03:59 PM
The fountain ones were also unfair as most of them were snatched up by people "exploiting", unworthy of having them.
Lt. Commander
# 17
02-10-2011, 08:06 PM
Hey iam all for the rivera tribble being accessed by klingons. The motion to me has that all items would be open to everyone. The devs decided to allow feds access to the targ (through the aniversary)... so lets make it perminant. Some of the people here who have mentioned it to be kept "rare" have posted for items to be unlocked that were preorders... so why the change in tone>>>>???? Fair is fair, and if feds are running around with targs now.. whats the harm in allowing the change on those who purchased the item from cstore.. i see none.. i do see more people who missed out on being able to have a new item for there feds..

Go figure a klingon being nice and asking for a klingon only item to be given to feds... the irony...

Common devs, fair is fair!!!
Lt. Commander
# 18
02-10-2011, 08:34 PM
Please leave the Targs for the KDF Klingons...just please. Damn the tribbles, damn that cat thing, leave em for the Feds...maybe KDF aliens...but the Targ is text book Klingon...just leave it for them please.

Let it be a much needed boost to racial traits for the Klingon species...Targ handling. It might be an incentive for the Klingon Empire to be comprised of more frickin' Klingons!
Lt. Commander
# 19
02-10-2011, 09:14 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by cocoa-jin View Post
Please leave the Targs for the KDF Klingons...just please. Damn the tribbles, damn that cat thing, leave em for the Feds...maybe KDF aliens...but the Targ is text book Klingon...just leave it for them please.

Let it be a much needed boost to racial traits for the Klingon species...Targ handling. It might be an incentive for the Klingon Empire to be comprised of more frickin' Klingons!
well they were looted by feds so now there all over esd.. just seen 5 people haven targs.. its abit late now to have them just klingon.. (ps i play klingon alot..iam sure you seen my posts )

but whats done is done and I think its fair now to just allow it to be adjusted so everyone may have them... and again there is no set rule only klingons can have them. Iam sure there are animal "hunters" that seek out "pets" for people/citizens of starfleet.
Lt. Commander
# 20
02-10-2011, 09:20 PM
Yeah, I'd buy the targ pet for my fed/kdf characters who didn't get the targ in the event. Make some more cash Cryptic.