Lt. Commander
# 22
02-11-2011, 01:23 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brodie0854
A while a go I made a prediction along the lines of this:
  • Feds will whine and demand Klingon Toons - Whine Successful
  • Feds will whine and demand Cloaked Ships - Whine Successful
  • Feds will whine and demand Ships with Universal Boff Slots - Whine Successful
  • Feds will whine and demand KDF Faction Boffs - Whine Successful
  • Feds will whine and demand Pet Targs - Whine Partly Successful
  • Feds will whine and demand Klingon Vessels
  • Feds will whine and demand access to the Klingon Only Missions
  • Feds will whine and demand access to Qo'nos
Its sad but we have now reached over the half way point on my list.
Its like a bloody nursery in here, with children screaming because they want the toy the other kid has, not because they actually want it, but because the other kid does.

KDf faction players get a hard time on these forums, every day there are threads created stating the the KDF faction are always whining that they dont have enough lovin.
Well here is a shock for you, we dont!

You can have the targs, the Cloaks, the KDF boffs and the Universal Boff Slots, But that it, no more, give us the same level of clothing customisation, give us the same level of ship customisation. Give us the same number of PvE missions (and no not player made pap, proper missions!). Give us access to the rest of the galaxy! I know a lot of KDF stuff is being created and will eventually arrive, and when it does, then and only then you can start spitting your dummy out of your pram and starting screaming about sodding equality when it comes to the factions!

I know a lot of KDF stuff is being created and will eventually arrive,
Ummm.. brah... not sure what your getting at seeing as I pretty much are on the ropes fighting for klingons and getting things discussed one getting new ships...200 vet rewards ect..

Devs made the targs available during aniversary, seeing that was done, and it was originally listed as a klingon only item.. damage has been done, so now just make it be allowed to be given to our fed toons.