Lt. Commander
# 11
02-11-2011, 04:42 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by USS Parallax
That lesson being "NEVER TRUST MY MOM!" and I will spread the word down many generations.
Thanks for the lesson?
Lt. Commander
# 12
02-11-2011, 04:44 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chat
Thanks for the lesson?
It was in jest. But seriously, nobody trust MOMS! It's a TRAP!
Lt. Commander
# 13
02-11-2011, 04:45 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by USS Parallax
It was in jest. But seriously, nobody trust MOMS! It's a TRAP!
I trusted my mom.
Lt. Commander
# 14
02-11-2011, 04:54 PM
I trust my Mom. Sometimes.

I have trust issues. That's why I always sit in the corner of restaurants. Because then I can them when they come after me. Just because I don't know who might be after me doesn't mean they aren't.

I also sleep with a gun and sword nearby.
Lt. Commander
# 15
02-11-2011, 05:07 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravenstein View Post
I also sleep with a gun and sword nearby.
-wonders what would happen if raven discovered people yelling at each other in her garage-
Lt. Commander
# 16
02-11-2011, 05:10 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by hort_wort View Post
-wonders what would happen if raven discovered people yelling at each other in her garage-
What garage? she blew it up using a tactical nuke when the door squeaked at her.
Lt. Commander
# 17
02-11-2011, 05:10 PM
I sleep with a Fire Poker by me:
http://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=...1t:429,r:3,s:0

It looks like it could do massive damage.

I don't trust guns. People tend to shoot themselves more often then you shoot bad guys with them so I avoid them.
Lt. Commander
# 18
02-11-2011, 05:14 PM
You should have summoned the computer to verify the location of the screaming kid:
"*BEEP* Screaming kid is currently located in your garage..." "Mom you liar!..........KAAAAAAAHHHHHNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!"
.....That's what I would have done anyways.
Lt. Commander
# 19
02-11-2011, 05:30 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by hort_wort View Post
Truthfully? Bang, Bang. They were on and inside my property where they were without permission. They were yelling at each other, possibly quite belligerently. Possibly had or had access to a weapon, real or improvised. If they were yelling at each other, I would have had reason to suspect drugs may have been involved as well on their ends making the situation even more dangerous. And me, being a cute and innocent honor roll college girl having to possibly defend herself against two crazed assailants, would have been well within her rights to eliminate a probable threat before I was harmed.
Lt. Commander
# 20
02-11-2011, 05:34 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravenstein View Post
Truthfully? Bang, Bang. They were on and inside my property where they were without permission. They were yelling at each other, possibly quite belligerently. Possibly had or had access to a weapon, real or improvised. If they were yelling at each other, I would have had reason to suspect drugs may have been involved as well on their ends making the situation even more dangerous. And me, being a cute and innocent honor roll college girl having to possibly defend herself against two crazed assailants, would have been well within her rights to eliminate a probable threat before I was harmed.
I like this person.