Lt. Commander
# 1 Borg items for my fed starship
12-23-2010, 01:53 AM
I'm not sure if this is the right place to discuss this but do any of you guy's know where I could get some of these borg items that I could equip on to my fed starship
Lt. Commander
# 2
12-23-2010, 02:16 AM
In short, be RA and have access to Assimilation, STF Infected, STF The Cure and STF KA. Once you complete each one you can get 1 part of the set. If you don't have a fleet, look up @strykerv in game for friend request. Can try to take you through some.
Lt. Commander
# 3
12-23-2010, 06:21 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by StrykerV
In short, be RA and have access to Assimilation, STF Infected, STF The Cure and STF KA. Once you complete each one you can get 1 part of the set. If you don't have a fleet, look up @strykerv in game for friend request. Can try to take you through some.
cool thanks for the info
Lt. Commander
# 4
02-11-2011, 09:29 AM
I love the way the Borg items change they way the ship looks but I do not have the time or skill to get them... I would like to see something in the C-store that changest the look of your ship so it looks like you have the Borg equipment, maybe something to place in a device slot so you get the Borg looking modifications without the actual items/stats.

I dont think it would take much away from the STF players as they would have got the equipment more for the stats rather than the way they change your ship.
Lt. Commander
# 5
02-12-2011, 01:18 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by USSDelphin
I love the way the Borg items change they way the ship looks but I do not have the time or skill to get them... I would like to see something in the C-store that changest the look of your ship so it looks like you have the Borg equipment, maybe something to place in a device slot so you get the Borg looking modifications without the actual items/stats.

I dont think it would take much away from the STF players as they would have got the equipment more for the stats rather than the way they change your ship.
I would say that once the Borg Items have been aquired, then the missions should always give a purple very rare item for those who choose to complete them a second or third time.