Lt. Commander
# 1 Mirror Universe Uniforms
02-04-2011, 02:38 AM
I was wondering why the "Mirror Universe" faction uniforms are available for the Federation but not the KDF? The Terrans are just as much of an enemy to the Klingons as they are Federation so why not allow them to use the uniform too?

The reason why I thought of this is was because I created a new KDF character yesterday and decided to create the "mirror" version of my Joined Trill, which would of been great in the Mirror Universe Uniforms, but I was stuck using the limited variety of the KDF uniforms.

Unless there it would require some serious coding for them to use it, I don't see why the KDF couldn't use the MU uniforms any more than the Federation.
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-04-2011, 04:29 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MavrykDH View Post
Unless there it would require some serious coding for them to use it, I don't see why the KDF couldn't use the MU uniforms any more than the Federation.
Aaaaand you've found the problem. It's the same reason we don't get our KDF exchange officers in Fed uniforms.
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-04-2011, 04:51 AM
Cant be that hard with the "Coding"; You CAN load Klingon, Alien and Joined Trill costumes you save in the KDF editor into the Fed editor and the other way arround (you can also load "human" or any else as aliens in the KDF editor), there are a lot of costume parts wich exists on both sides, the coding cant be that hard, its just another cheap excuse like we heared a lot yet.

SOME people dont want those costumes on KDF side because they thing the fraction would not be "that unique" any more. But those people seem to want the KDF back to "pvp only" , so I dont care at all about that "kind" of opinion.

I agree with that when it comes to FEDERATIONUNIFORMS, but anything else, the Merc-set, the Mirror uniforms, even the 7o9 and t'pol suits, and may be even the usual ent-overolls (a 300 years old uniform does fit as little to the federation as to KDF, and as a "neutral overoll" it almost fits everywhere) should be available on KDF side, too, in my opinion.
Concerning costumes the KDF side has almost no variation, so that would be a start.
Lt. Commander
# 4
02-12-2011, 12:57 PM
What bugged me was that when I designed my joined Trill Klingon officer I had planned to put him in the merc off-duty clothes. Oh-well, guess Klingon Trills can't be mercs.