Lt. Commander
# 1 Any decent fleet out there?
02-02-2011, 05:56 AM
I'm looking to find a decent fleet that is mature and not stuck with a "dictator" kind of organization. Most fleets are headed by kids and basically have the motto :"it's my way or you get thrown out". Others are just for the numbers and don't care about membership satisfaction or even participating such as PVPs, missions or fleet actions. Still others want you to join and fill out biographies and huge profiles (people this is a game not an invitation to join toastmasters or other club?)

What I can offer to a fleet: 2 VAs and a CAP. I like to help and support PVP's and fleet actions and help other players in the game.

PM me if you have a decent fleet. Please no automatic responses or send a link to fill out convoluted profiles. Also if you are interested in buddy up and establish a new fleet let me know as well.

Thanks,

Jess@2007-2007
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-02-2011, 06:08 AM
give 52nd Vanguard a try, i think we are just what you are looking for.
Theofacer@theofacer
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-02-2011, 06:34 AM
Hey Jess.
Have you seen the 12th fleet?
We're run by a friendly, mature Admiralty and have policies to ensure everyone is enjoying themeselves and feels welcome. Our ambassadors have dailiy correspondence with other fleets to set up large joint fleet actions (Big Dig, Starbase 24, etc) And, even though anyone in the fleet can host events, our MACO division runs regular STF runs. Our PvP ranges from tournaments with prizes to silly things like Runabout PvP.

Head over to our website http://12th-fleet.com and look around. If you think it's something you'd enjoy, then go to the recruitment section. Read all the stickied threads and important info, pick which department you'd like to be in, then submit an application! (I'd suggest either the MACO division or Tactical for you.)

If you have more questions, direct them via PM to any Captain or Admiral in the fleet.
Lt. Commander
# 4
02-02-2011, 07:54 AM
Your also welcome to stop by and check us out at http://9thtacticalfleet.guildlaunch.com

The majority of our members are 30-40 and military/retired military (although not required.)

We have regular STF's, PvP and even a Trivia Night. No events are Mandatory.

Give us a look and let me know if you have any questions.
Lt. Commander
# 5
02-02-2011, 08:03 AM
Have you heard of 3rd Fleet ?

Your welcome to check us out at www.3rdfleet.com

3rd Fleet is an international fleet so we always online
Lt. Commander
# 6
02-02-2011, 04:18 PM
I just wanted to take the time to let you know about Shadow Dragon Fleet. We offer 110% percent support to our members; We have a fully functioning website (www.shadowdragonfleet.webs.com) and a ventrilo server. We buy are players any equipment they need, we offer training to all of our members (our academy is run by experienced gamers who have MMO experience and have real life tactical experience and also role play experience) We are casual, knowledgeable, dedicated, very friendly, willing to lend a hand and assist the player in any way possible and we have skilled players that participate in pve and pvp. Shadow Dragon Fleet is also allied with other powerful fleets. opportunities are given to those who work hard. We also have higher positions available so there is plenty of room for advancement, and we cover all aspects of the game.

If you have any questions about the fleet feel free to send me a message here, or you can contact me through our site.
Lt. Commander
# 7
02-08-2011, 06:45 PM
Greetings, we are a casual fleet of people who enjoy all aspects of game play. We are looking for active players of any skill or rank, all are welcome to join. We have a website, use ventrilo, have members in several time zones, so there should be players online to help and group with. For more info about out fleet, feel free to contact any member in game or visit our website at http://prideofstarfleet.guildlaunch.com/ for more info.

Live Long and Prosper
Lt. Commander
Good morning. I hope you will take a moment and consider the Vulcan Kolinahr Fleet. We are a small but great and growing fleet. We are easy going, dedicated and friendly. We all come from different backgrounds and have different ways of doing things, but thatís part of what makes us great.

Anyone in our fleet is happy to help others when needed, in almost any aspect of the game and in some cases RL. We have a fleet TeamSpeak3 server that we use for voice chat not just in-game but also to hang out as well and get to know each other better (not required, just available). Many of us are located on the East Coast (USA) and England but we do have members scattered across the globe.

Although I say our fleet is dedicated, we also realize that everyone has lives as well, so therefore when you need to take the time, you don't need to be concerned about losing your position within the fleet due to RLtoo. We do not discriminate against such things because we understand that sometimes real life issues and problems can take time to resolve, and that some time is needed to sort things out.

So please, think about joining and moving with us into 2409 armed with the best Intel, the most specific and targeted body of knowledge about STO, and a group of Fleet-mates who will be there with you in the crunch.

The Vulcan Kolinahr Fleet

Live Long and Prosper!

If you would like additional information on the [VKF] please donít hesitate to contact me or any of our members.
Lt. Commander
# 9
02-12-2011, 02:46 PM
This player is a Ninja Looter IE Banks and such ADF had a bad run in with this player. Be Warned!