Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 11
02-12-2011, 12:58 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Omega Hunter 9
*Spoilers*

When inside the base, make sure to take the north passage and talk to the Horta.

*End Spoilers*
AAAAARRRRGGGHHH I was going to do this (since the reward spoiled it anyway) but I decided to check out the commanders room first and he blew the mine up! I'll have to play it again.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 12
02-12-2011, 12:59 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xenor-Nyiad View Post
Really Cryptic?
Blame the huddled masses trying to get their Trek on.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 13 Question
02-12-2011, 03:29 PM
What happens if we kill the 2 angry Romulan Refugees on the surface?
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 14
02-12-2011, 03:30 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xenor-Nyiad View Post
What happens if we kill the 2 angry Romulan Refugees on the surface?
you go to hell?
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 15
02-12-2011, 03:32 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Summit View Post
you go to hell?
NOOOOOO!!!!!

Haha, but really though, it doesn't affect any outcome right?
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 16
02-12-2011, 03:34 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xenor-Nyiad View Post
NOOOOOO!!!!!

Haha, but really though, it doesn't affect any outcome right?
I don't have a clue =P sorry
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 17
02-12-2011, 03:36 PM
It doesnt change anything to kill those guys. They were just some ambient crazies you might happen upon.

I'll also throw an apology out there for the server issues. Sorry
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 18
02-12-2011, 03:43 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Salami_Inferno
It doesnt change anything to kill those guys. They were just some ambient crazies you might happen upon.

I'll also throw an apology out there for the server issues. Sorry
Haha bound to be some crazies.

And it's cool about the server, my bad with getting annoyed to an extent about it : / .

Oh well...everything can be forgiven with a free Lifetime sub...... >_>

*But about the mission*

The Romulan guard at the beginning of the mine...is it even possibel to get him to allow me passage peacefully? I think all the options lead to his death :p
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 19
02-12-2011, 03:48 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xenor-Nyiad View Post
Haha bound to be some crazies.

And it's cool about the server, my bad with getting annoyed to an extent about it : / .

Oh well...everything can be forgiven with a free Lifetime sub...... >_>

*But about the mission*

The Romulan guard at the beginning of the mine...is it even possibel to get him to allow me passage peacefully? I think all the options lead to his death :p
I had one diplomacy option, so I guess if you have a high enough diplomacy option u may get by him. Would need an ambassador to answer this
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 20
02-12-2011, 03:48 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Salami_Inferno
It doesnt change anything to kill those guys. They were just some ambient crazies you might happen upon.

I'll also throw an apology out there for the server issues. Sorry
Heh, I was a bit annoyed, I played since 10:46 and it took me till now to finish it, however, the episode was AWESOME! The only things that could make it better were a "NO KILL I" stone plate I can put on one of my trophy shelves and if the reward wouldn't simply despawn but burrow back into the ground.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Summit View Post
I had one diplomacy option, so I guess if you have a high enough diplomacy option u may get by him. Would need an ambassador to answer this
You can get past the guard without a fight, however he attacks you when you try to leave during the self-destruct sequence.
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 09:30 PM.