Lt. Commander
# 31
02-12-2011, 03:02 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Salami_Inferno
You don't target it to shoot it. When you examine the camp a set of pressure plates appear to open the door.
I had to have walked over every meter of that cave and no "pressure plates' found.

Quote:
That's odd. The romulan you speak to should count as a group, and the in that cavern there should be the rest. If you can't find them leaving the map and coming back to continue might clear it for you.
Tried that a min ago, I beamed back in to have the mission at the same exact point as I had left it. Maybe I should just exit STO completely for a few min, then log back on.
Lt. Commander
# 32
02-12-2011, 03:04 PM
Quote:
That's odd. The romulan you speak to should count as a group, and the in that cavern there should be the rest. If you can't find them leaving the map and coming back to continue might clear it for you.
The lag might have something to do with it if that's the case. The quest to kill does not immediately happen, and by the time it "popped" we had already killed him.
Lt. Commander
# 33
02-12-2011, 03:21 PM
Bugged again, I got the cutscene, my teamate didn't. So back to our ships to wait for it to reset a third time. Hopefully the last glitch we'll run into, good thing the story is worth all of this.
Lt. Commander
# 34
02-12-2011, 03:24 PM
I wish I could play it. It's bugged for me. Can't contact the last moon.
Lt. Commander
# 35
02-12-2011, 03:26 PM
Excellent mission, thought it was far better than the vault. Combination of light ship combat, puzzles, and only having a single away team member for the combat was excellent. Had a DC and had to repeat the space battle part, but all in all went pretty well.

I now have a super-heated turd pile following me around, fun.
Lt. Commander
# 36
02-12-2011, 03:27 PM
Thats funny, i just completed the mission and no bugs for me any were
Lt. Commander
# 37
02-12-2011, 03:27 PM
Enjoyed it, the voice overs and cut scenes make a huge difference.

Nice pet reward , looking forward to the next episode.

Managed to get 5 accolades with a team of all classes.
Lt. Commander
# 38
02-12-2011, 03:30 PM
if you do the diplomatic choice when you first meet the romulan in the mines it bugs out and won't spawn all the enemy groups..even tho there should be none,beam up,drop,start again and when you get to the mines shoot everything.
i think the diplomatic trigger is not working properly,it still says to take out enemy groups even though you've had a nice talk to the romulan guard.
Lt. Commander
# 39
02-12-2011, 03:30 PM
Quote:
the mission changes, sometimes it 1 group, sometimes its 3, or 4 etc. i think the changing criteria is getting bugged as i had a problem when it was kill 4, and only 3 were there (or at least only 3 counted)
Lt. Commander
# 40
02-12-2011, 03:35 PM
anyway, played it again without server trouble and now i can say its the best mission in the game. found stuff the second time through, got 3 accolades, my diplomatic rank actually mattered and got me out of fire fights, class specific tasks that are fun, hortas, cut scenes. optional tasks. awesome.

overall it was brilliant. still need to play it on a klingon so i hope there might be some nice changes in dialogue or unique accolades to collect. great job guys. cant wait for ep 3.