Lt. Commander
# 51
02-12-2011, 05:27 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xenor-Nyiad View Post
I had to have walked over every meter of that cave and no "pressure plates' found.
Its the large glowing red circles near the secret door.
Lt. Commander
# 52
02-12-2011, 05:32 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Martok42 View Post
Its the large glowing red circles near the secret door.
If the game glitches and doesn't give you all of the romulans to kill though you'll never get the "examine" option or the pressure plates.
Lt. Commander
# 53
02-12-2011, 05:44 PM
I managed to get through on my own solo the first time. The only bug I encountered was that on the first part, when contacting the moon, my Science Officer had my Engineer's name.

I thought htis mission was okay.

Dislikes:

1) You was unable to save the Horta from the self distructing base.

2) The Haeken's voice (the male Romulan) was horrible.

3) Team accolades do not belong in solo content, players will not know they exist or will be easily be able to get help to do them later on.
Lt. Commander
# 54
02-12-2011, 05:51 PM
OMG how many accolades?!

jeez... i'm gonna have to start playing in a team on my main (the only char where i at least kinda try to get all accolades possible)

one thing i wonder, if you play on a team, you beam down with 5 Players?
if you play alone you only have one BOff to back you up?
hmm...

i played it on Elite and it just so happened that i was locked in an endless battle with 2 Medics healing each other, i focussed fire on One and got him down, then the other REVIVED him.... uuuuh SO EVIL!

...when i finally got them both killed the server crashed....
and when i did it again i pulled one medic before the other so they couldn't heal each other....

conclusion: to many medics in that room!

oh and i did not find a Horta, but no prob, 7 or 6 more chars to go, one will find it ;P

Reward: another PET? ...ok so now we had a consumable, a *just for Fun* item, the other 3 will have the cool gear then?

btw. somebody tell those Scorpion Pilots to keep their distance from exploding Ships! I so hate it if the whole Squadron is wiped out because of the explosion of one Warbird!
Lt. Commander
# 55
02-12-2011, 05:57 PM
So we are haveing the same issue as some....diplomacy failed on the 1st Romulan...and we had to kill 4 hostile, but we never got credit for killing the others. We ran all over the map andthe obly others were all non hostile....we also never got the option to stand on the pressure plates...they are not even visible. We tried beaming up then back and that did nothing. Guess we have to wait for it to reset......yay for bugs...
Lt. Commander
# 56
02-12-2011, 06:03 PM
I couldn't enjoy that much as i got DC every time the cinematic start playing. so i miss a great deal of what they said.
Lt. Commander
# 57
02-12-2011, 06:07 PM
Anyone know what happens if the captured prisoner(s) get killed?
Lt. Commander
# 58
02-12-2011, 06:10 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xenor-Nyiad View Post
Anyone know what happens if the captured prisoner(s) get killed?
One of mine died. I thought maybe there was an accolade for keeping them all alive.
Lt. Commander
# 59
02-12-2011, 06:16 PM
So can someone tell me if there is anyway NOT to kill Janek? Do you have to have maxed diplomacy? Do you have to do things in a certain order?
If so what order? And what happens if you dont kill her?
Lt. Commander
# 60
02-12-2011, 06:18 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Avatar_of_Champions View Post
So can someone tell me if there is anyway NOT to kill Janek? Do you have to have maxed diplomacy? Do you have to do things in a certain order?
If so what order? And what happens if you dont kill her?
Maxed diplomacy will do it.