Lt. Commander
After reading the data in the Romulan computer logs regarding the Feds, KDF, Roms, and Cards, I got a feeling there are hints about how the Rom and Card faction will be added. Anybody else?
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-12-2011, 04:40 PM
Sela's agents are meeting with True Way leaders. Come on True Way / Sela's Romulans playable alliance! :p
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-12-2011, 04:43 PM
there was mention of cardassians seeking a federation memebership or somthing but it was stalled?
Lt. Commander
# 4
02-12-2011, 04:58 PM
The official civilian Cardassian government has been considering Federation membership but it's gotten nowhere.

The True Way seems to be in talks with Sela's Romulan government.

That's all you need to know about the Cardassians.
Lt. Commander
# 5
02-12-2011, 05:01 PM
reads name of the OP... Its a trap :p
Lt. Commander
# 6
02-13-2011, 08:37 AM
This gives me hope that after a year we might see playable Cardassians. I'm sorry but its not the same playing as an Alien pretending to be a Cardassian cause you know when they finally do get released your going to be seen a pretender!

I would love if a Dev can give us some info if this is just wishful thinking spured on by some writer or if there is something in the pipe line. And if not why options like Pakled and more custom options were picked over giving a unique Cardassian race. Surely Romulans and Cardassians are more popular to play than Pakled?
Lt. Commander
# 7
02-13-2011, 09:15 AM
I suspected such a merger of factions when I read the logs as well. That would make for an intriguing shift in power in the galaxy. Think...you have the holographic tech of the True way as well as the Dominion 2.0 mixed in with a Romulan Star Empire with access to borg tech and thalaron tech. It is just provinf that all the factions in the Alpha and Beta quadrants are falling into the Iconians' hands. They are the puppetmasters and we are all attached to the strings.