Lt. Commander
# 1 Has Infected (RA) been Nerf?
02-13-2011, 10:15 AM
It feels like the Borg are being nerfed. I lead a team last night and it went a little too easy. My team was 2 sci, 2 Eng, 1 Tac. The two boss battles were just too easy. The final room she was down in 11 second.

Now in this room the 2 engineers had the Fabrication Kit Mk X Purple so we clear the room before the jumpers could get to the second platform. We had 4 drones attacking the boss so she was almost dead by the time she reach us.

The Space Gate we got it down to under 25% on the first try. That was with only 1 Tactical.

I had the 2 Sci using the Geophysicist Kit Mk X Purple through the mission and it was awesome. They always thought they need to be healers but I had the same team doing The Cure (RA) and with that kit we tore though the Borg and drop the gates easily. The boss battle with 4 drones attacking the boss was down in 30 seconds once he was lead to the place behind the tree with the Tactical tanking the boss and the two Sci keeping him alive.

Geophysicist Kit = Easy kills.
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-13-2011, 10:24 AM
The Borg got a nerf and Rebecca is a joke now. Nerf hammer has hit her very very hard.
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-13-2011, 10:41 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by f1restarter
The Borg got a nerf and Rebecca is a joke now. Nerf hammer has hit her very very hard.
When Infected was first release those battles were incredible now we need to start doing them on VA
Lt. Commander
# 4
02-13-2011, 10:46 AM
I think that was the point, because for an VA to have difficulty doing infected RA despite being 10 levels above RA1, it was perhaps a bit ridiculous. But now that they've been weakened slightly, we have the option of doing the VA version if we want a challenge.