Lt. Commander
I have noticed that the pathing for BOffs in a Foundry Mission is very buggy. BOffs seem to get hung up on, well, everything... I am often having to set rally points to gather my BOffs or go searching for one.

I played "The Longing" on Holodeck (Part of STO Anniversary) and the BOffs still got hung up. I don't think I am imagining all of this, but I cannot seem to find posts for this subject.

Will this be fixed before the foundry goes LIVE to HOLODECK ?
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-07-2011, 09:51 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott.A.Price
I have noticed that the pathing for BOffs in a Foundry Mission is very buggy. BOffs seem to get hung up on, well, everything... I am often having to set rally points to gather my BOffs or go searching for one.

I played "The Longing" on Holodeck (Part of STO Anniversary) and the BOffs still got hung up. I don't think I am imagining all of this, but I cannot seem to find posts for this subject.

I just noticed this too, even when you set a waypoint they don't come back
Lt. Commander
title says it all
Lt. Commander
# 4
02-07-2011, 10:46 AM
There was a dev post recently saying that they're aware of this and working on it, irritating, yes, but at least it's getting fixed as a priority.
Lt. Commander
# 5
02-07-2011, 01:38 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by RichardJ View Post
There was a dev post recently saying that they're aware of this and working on it, irritating, yes, but at least it's getting fixed as a priority.
Thanks for the info...
Lt. Commander
# 6
02-07-2011, 06:31 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott.A.Price

The DevTracker is a good place to start.

And here's some info for you:

Quote:
Originally Posted by StormShade View Post
Hey gang,

I've got two update for you all on these missions:

1) We know why some of them have been disappearing, and are working to resolve this now. It should be happening much less frequently already.

2) Regarding the pathing issues reported: We have a fix coming for this as well. It should make it in next week, and once that's done, we'll do a quick republish of the missions which should squash those for good.
Thanks,

Stormshade
Lt. Commander
# 7
02-08-2011, 04:49 PM
Thanks, Galactrix!

Yup, the fix will be in as soon as we can manage.
Lt. Commander
# 8
02-08-2011, 05:11 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeroniusRex
Thanks, Galactrix!

Yea! How about shooting through walls?

oh wait, then i will have to scub my next mission "The Boff Who Shot Through Walls."
Lt. Commander
# 9
02-13-2011, 11:56 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeroniusRex
Thanks, Galactrix!

So apparently the fix is out... but it's not fixed? I actually found it worse on Holodeck now because my bridge officers got stuck and just stopped... or teleported around the place randomly.