Lt. Commander
# 101
02-14-2011, 06:32 AM
Hmmm LtC runs to start out would be fine with me. My character is really close to leveling up to commander, and just doing explores for data will probably get him there soon. I'll be sure to keep that ship as-is though. If we all make sure to do that and level match to a LtC in the group, we should be okay. We forgot to do that last night and piwright ended up vaporizing people in one volley. :p

I don't think Marie should rush leveling, though. Learning pvp is *much* easier when there's fewer skill combinations to choose from at the beginning. I tried jumping into some upper level pvp a couple times, ughhhhhhhh it did not go well at all. This LtC guy seems to do okay, though.
Lt. Commander
# 102
02-14-2011, 07:00 AM
Well, I'm going to rank up Riker a little. Who knows, he may break VA one day, and be in charge of the USS Titan....
Lt. Commander
# 103
02-14-2011, 07:24 AM
Hey I had some medical issues crop up. I'm letting my account lapse as of the 21st because I need money for medication.

No big deal really it's one of the downsides to being "older." Once I get enough banked I'll be back as a Lifetime Member so I can avoid this in the future.

So I'll be on a bit this week during the evening hours and Saturday. After that... I'm done for a bit.

And no I didn't catch something while head-humping Hort. This has been an ongoing issue.

...the medical problem not head-humping Hort. Don't look at me like that.
Lt. Commander
# 104
02-14-2011, 08:08 AM
Sorry to hear that, Marie....
Hort will miss your head humping.
<--- suddenly feels silly for waxing his chrome dome
Lt. Commander
# 105
02-14-2011, 08:21 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by piwright42 View Post

Lady you need to rank up a little.
I have a job and a life and all that. I play in the evenings and on weekends when I have time. Took me 20 days to get to LtC.
Lt. Commander
# 106
02-14-2011, 08:24 AM
Awww! Poor Hort! Next time, take it easy on the senior citizens. Being "rough" with them really isn't good for their pace-makers, high blood pressure, and they're just not that flexible as they were 80+ years ago.

Sarcasm aside, I hope you're better soon Marie!
Lt. Commander
# 107
02-14-2011, 08:27 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain_Marie
I have a job and a life and all that. I play in the evenings and on weekends when I have time. Took me 20 days to get to LtC.
I understand completly. I work 60hrs a week. But now that the ex-fiance is gonna be gone tomorrow I get to have a bit more game time. Still if I am in game and you want to team up just holler.

Quote:
Hey I had some medical issues crop up. I'm letting my account lapse as of the 21st because I need money for medication.

No big deal really it's one of the downsides to being "older." Once I get enough banked I'll be back as a Lifetime Member so I can avoid this in the future.

So I'll be on a bit this week during the evening hours and Saturday. After that... I'm done for a bit.

And no I didn't catch something while head-humping Hort. This has been an ongoing issue.

...the medical problem not head-humping Hort. Don't look at me like that.

Aww I hope you heal up and get back in game soon. You were fun yesterday.
Lt. Commander
# 108
02-14-2011, 09:40 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by JCSWW View Post
Awww! Poor Hort! Next time, take it easy on the senior citizens. Being "rough" with them really isn't good for their pace-makers, high blood pressure, and they're just not that flexible as they were 80+ years ago.

Sarcasm aside, I hope you're better soon Marie!

What's that sunny? I can't quite hear you. Come closer to Granny Marie --- *KER__SLAP*

:p
Lt. Commander
# 109
02-14-2011, 09:45 AM
Quote:
What's that sunny? I can't quite hear you. Come closer to Granny Marie --- *KER__SLAP*

:p
It's a good thing you're so ancient or that might of actually hurt. Hort, you might want to get her some hand creamf ro Valentine's Day. Her hand feels like old dried out leather. D:
Lt. Commander
# 110
02-14-2011, 10:38 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by JCSWW View Post
It's a good thing you're so ancient or that might of actually hurt. Hort, you might want to get her some hand creamf ro Valentine's Day. Her hand feels like old dried out leather. D:
This body is worn out. Soon I will have finished cloning a newer much HOTTER body and you will regret being disrespectful of me.