Lt. Commander
# 21
01-24-2011, 05:51 AM
Published-

Much Ado About NojtIgh
A Federation incursion leads to an invitation to a celebration ceremony by a band of Klingon warriors. However, their unique way of life is threatened by an act of dishonor which places the inhabitants of their home base against them.
Lt. Commander
# 22
01-25-2011, 06:36 AM
I played 'General Keeg' and really liked it.
I wish I could have posted a review in game, but it wouldn't let me change the star rating from 3 and I didn't think it would be fair to you to have a 3 for a mission that deserved a lot more.

So unfortunatly, I couldn't give what the missions deserved, but I will let you know here.

I liked the story alot. Great variety of locations, good dialogue (though its always hard to keep up with all the names- not your fault by the way since you're using Shakespeare).

It actually got better the further in got into the story.
The only drawback for me, which wasn`t much really, was trying to find the exact spot to stand to get the next dialogue. Maybe increase the reach market areas by a little bit.

But again, I encourage anyone else who like a good story to play through it- just be attentive with the names.

If you get the chance, try out my klingon Mission- Dark Death
Lt. Commander
# 23
01-25-2011, 08:16 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SBCouto View Post
I played 'General Keeg' and really liked it.
I wish I could have posted a review in game, but it wouldn't let me change the star rating from 3 and I didn't think it would be fair to you to have a 3 for a mission that deserved a lot more.

So unfortunatly, I couldn't give what the missions deserved, but I will let you know here.

I liked the story alot. Great variety of locations, good dialogue (though its always hard to keep up with all the names- not your fault by the way since you're using Shakespeare).

It actually got better the further in got into the story.
The only drawback for me, which wasn`t much really, was trying to find the exact spot to stand to get the next dialogue. Maybe increase the reach market areas by a little bit.

But again, I encourage anyone else who like a good story to play through it- just be attentive with the names.

If you get the chance, try out my klingon Mission- Dark Death
I'll check out DD when I get in.

Good review, the Fed mission "Escape from General Keeg" provides some of the off camera action from this mission.

The number of characters is sometimes an issue, I think Lear has an excessive amount -- but when I tried to eliminate some I thought were extra I needed them again to further the plot and provide action fodder...go figure
Lt. Commander
# 24
01-30-2011, 09:26 PM
New scenes and dialog added/changed to "Incidental Contact" that ties the plot line into two other missions: Escape from General Keeg and Much Ado About NojtIgh.
Lt. Commander
# 25
01-30-2011, 11:35 PM
Good missions for ST foundry. Bear in mind it's Shakespere , and a little wordy. But very good mission's on the whole. He has the best Klingon mish IMO.
Lt. Commander
# 26
02-02-2011, 02:17 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Highbone
Good missions for ST foundry. Bear in mind it's Shakespere , and a little wordy. But very good mission's on the whole. He has the best Klingon mish IMO.
That is high praise, I am humbled and thank you
Lt. Commander
# 27
02-04-2011, 12:10 AM
I've had one reviewer say his BO's fell through the floor on Keeg...havn't had that issue with anyone else or my own...
Lt. Commander
# 28
02-04-2011, 05:37 PM
Update - Something funky has happened with Keeg since the recent updates...I know it was working right before because both myself and others completed it.

Since I can't open it to edit it the situation will have to remain as it is -- I've got a bug ticket in for it.
Lt. Commander
# 29
02-14-2011, 12:55 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by malize View Post
Update - Something funky has happened with Keeg since the recent updates...I know it was working right before because both myself and others completed it.

Since I can't open it to edit it the situation will have to remain as it is -- I've got a bug ticket in for it.

Apparently this is now fixed!!!!