Go Back   Star Trek Online > Feedback > C-Store, ZEN, and Promotions
Login

Lt. Commander
I know there are more important things that are being developed, but I feel as if this may be a little bit over due. If theere C-store or not, I feel that going to your beautiful new bridge and walking in and seeing the exact same ready room every time, seems a bit......bland..
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-13-2011, 08:06 PM
In a post and yes I am not linking it cause I can't find it so you may not think this is a real statement, one of the devs said they are hoping the foundry can be used in a way to allow the player to customize their interiors.
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-13-2011, 08:36 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Doogie
In a post and yes I am not linking it cause I can't find it so you may not think this is a real statement, one of the devs said they are hoping the foundry can be used in a way to allow the player to customize their interiors.
ah, but i expect that will be when it goes live right..and it sounds...ever so complicated...haha
Lt. Commander
# 4
02-14-2011, 04:05 AM
It was said in a few Ask Cryptic's, interviews and dstahl had posted it on the forums.

It won't be when the foundry is launched (they hope later this month) it's down the road.
Lt. Commander
# 5
02-14-2011, 05:33 PM
okydoke, thanks guys