Go Back   Star Trek Online > Feedback > PvP Gameplay
Login

Lt. Commander
# 21
02-15-2011, 06:39 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beagles View Post
lol...?

Last time I checked, the last 5v5 A team vs A team we won 15-1.
well if i were on that team there are two points,

1) i am not a member of tsi, and SW is not a sub div of tsi it was created to not be such as GoD was the sister fleet kdf side and that connection was somethign that was avoided, tho there are a couple of players from tsi in SW. Therefore it could not possibly be a 5 man A team from tsi if that is what you are suggesting

2) i am a bad player so again not a 5 man A team so at best a premade where 4 players tried and in that case failed to carry a 5th.

If i were not there why would i care which 5 you beat, tho your assertion that it was an A team without names is not necessarily so, tsi might not agree that it was their A team, not that they would claim to have an A team as such.

Course they might just accept your point and move on, gg you beat the team, it is not nearly as important to them as it seems to be for you. Unlike you they are much less likely to claim so and so was not part of the team so didn't count, that is despite your fleet advert saying you are an Elite fleet of pvp'ers, if those others are not Elite i would suggest you just kick them then if they don't meet the mark that way you wont have to make excuses for them in the future.
Lt. Commander
# 22
02-15-2011, 07:00 AM
lol Ardept. Another pathetic display.
Lt. Commander
# 23
02-15-2011, 07:12 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beagles View Post
lol Ardept. Another pathetic display.
ah that from the one player who has to mention every win, how many times did you go on about we are the only fleet to have beaten TSI, and you're still dining out on it.

You never beat the 'A' team, those original players have long since stopped playing through lack of a challenge, i can't even remember the last time i saw trinity online let alone some of the others. Even more are leaving, wont be too long at this rate and they wont even be able to put together a full fleet premade team, then QEW will have its day in the sun, you didn't become the best by beating them you just waited your turn until enough players have left. Yet you continue to spout retoric that suggests you somehow toppled them,

i'm pathetic, golden in its irony.

still couple of hours to go for rift, seeya round, live the dream lol
Lt. Commander
# 24
02-15-2011, 07:22 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wraiven View Post
So much hostility over "good" player "bad" player. If you guys even know how to focus fire (something 99.9% of the "PvPers" do not do...) then you are a good player in my book. So who gives a **** what anyone else thinks. Besides. He's trying to get your goat...just tell him how cute he is, promise him pie and he'll go away.

/em sips soda
Focus fire is a dying art it seems. No target calling, no 3-man wings cross-supporting each other with heals... At least on the KDF side anymore that I could tell in the last two games I died horribly in.
Lt. Commander
# 25
02-15-2011, 07:32 AM
Actually we waited to have options other than Birds of Prey and Neghvar cruisers. You talk as if we havent lost players as well?

The only time weve mentioned beating you, ever (aside from this topic) was in a topic about Carriers getting nerfed. We also mentioned in the same sentence about how before the carrier (and the KDF in general) was buffed, we lost to the top fed team (tsi) like 40 times. Finally we had tools on par and we were simply trying to defend the faction. We actually had nothing but good things to say about your team (and still do aside from you).

Other than that, we dont mention it. I dont think anyone on here has ever seen the screenshot of that game. Aside from talking **** for fun (nothing to do with who we beat) we are actually humble about our play. Weve beaten full TSI teams many times (with or without a full 5 man team) including the ones on "Team Trinity", but we dont mention it (or even consider it) because it doesnt mean anything in random PVP queues. You on the other hand gloat when we have our weaker players and improper setup (tact karfi for example) and beat us 4 + 1 v 5.

So say whatever you want, I will sit here and roll my eyes while writing lol, but what I will defend is us bragging about **** like this. Aside from a certain grudge match in November where another team was talking **** about us and stomped them (and maybe a little of a FS team who was also talking **** for beating us in random pvp before getting stomped in a premade), we are 100% humble about our victories.