Lt. Commander
# 11 Pitifull
02-15-2011, 08:40 AM
What would be cool is more update and more reply!

Good, seriously, The #1 Guy himself posted and said what was up. This was basically, since Saturday and Sunday were FUBAR with this nomap queue stuff. Okay, it is the weekend....they did work hard to get the weekly series out and put some touches to the tribble build that went up last night.....and then they have their respective jobs.

So the 12th, 13, 14 and now today the 15th. Start of a 4th day of suffering through the only Endgame for most and it is bugged. You randomly get dropped from the server as a team, you get no-map possible, even get told to die by the server for the server yet 1 in 5 chances succeeds. While i don't mind playing in kerrat, it sucks that that is the only working PvP zone. With a Premade team build there isn't enough players to make private matches with either. So, PvP for a lot of us is broken and not playable.

So nearly 48 hours since Stahl posted the little update and nothing is fixed, no more explanation to the fix or about the issue is just bad and lacking. I dont tweet, I dont Mybook or Facespace......there is no Sticky for updates like there was for the server mishap on the first weekly episode!!!!!

I simply want input from the devs. I want reassurances. I can speculate that work is being done to fix it, but that is like asking your kid to take out the trash and then not checking on him or the garbage can....you think it is being done, but do you really know if it is??!!
Lt. Commander
# 12
02-15-2011, 11:21 AM
this is at least the 3rd day i have had absolutely no pvp success. not once has a map loaded, just the error every time. there is a serious lack of fun as a result, i don't feel compelled to log in again till i hear this is fixed, i have has enough grinding for a week.
Lt. Commander
# 13
02-15-2011, 11:23 AM
Perhaps submit a ticket?

It is quite possible that a fix was applied behind the scenes, and they feel the situation is resolved.
Lt. Commander
# 14 still borked
02-15-2011, 11:34 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vaith View Post
Perhaps submit a ticket?

It is quite possible that a fix was applied behind the scenes, and they feel the situation is resolved.
Nope queues are still borked.

O-PVP chat is full of disgust so i wont copy and paste here.

Waiting for a fix. PM'd Stahl also.
Lt. Commander
# 15
02-15-2011, 11:37 AM
Sorry to hear that,

I don't really PVP outside of Kaerat (sp?), but I too would be disappointed if something I do use in STO was broken this long!

Hopefully something gets done soon!
Lt. Commander
# 16
02-15-2011, 11:47 AM
I think they have actually deleted the PvP maps ^^
Lt. Commander
# 17
02-15-2011, 11:54 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dstahl View Post
The software engineers are aware of the issue. We believe it is due to some changes that were made in attempts to quickly clean up maps that had no one on them. The pvp queues are attempting to send players back to maps that have been shutdown by the server.

The software engineers expect to have a fix for this today.
Honestly, at this point I would feel ashamed by the **** poor service and lack of customer updates we have been provided. Shocking that the PvP aspect of the game is so insignificant to you guys that after 4 days we still have yet to hear anything? Pathetic, truly pathetic.
Lt. Commander
# 18
02-15-2011, 12:18 PM
You know Cryptic knows of the problem. You know they are working on it. You know it isn't fixed yet.

What more is there to say?

'It's taking longer than we thought; but we are still working on it'?

We hardly need them to tell us that.
Lt. Commander
# 19
02-15-2011, 12:28 PM
This post has been edited to remove content which violates the Cryptic Studios Forum Usage Guidelines ~GM Tiyshen
Lt. Commander
# 20
02-15-2011, 12:58 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MajorFury View Post
This post has been edited to remove content which violates the Cryptic Studios Forum Usage Guidelines ~GM Tiyshen
I don't want fed anything; which is just as well considering that we aren't. All I want is to be told that it is fixed; and that won't happen 'till it's done.

So I'll wait.